Day 3

Okay so all people could talk about today was capture the flag who was going to win who would be on the winning side blah balh blah. So at lunch we all picked teams it was chaotic. First Nico showed up and then Percy and Annabeth came back from collage and decided that this was a good time to have a visit with there old buddies so there were 3 new powerful demigods to add to capture the flag we also got a new camper in the iddle of the night last night who had also been claimed by... Hera so now everyone was freaking out like why would Hera have a kid shes loyal to her husband and then we got a G-mail also nown as Godly-Mail saying Zeus is going to stop by because he's a total mess since the devorse. Yup you heard me Hera and Zeus got a DEVORSE geez oh peets what is it with these things. BUt anyways Zeus would now be over seeing Capture the flag and it was now time to pick teams. and this is how it went.

Frank:Okay Hazel you can pick first.

Hazel:Okay I want Poisiden's Cabin

Percy:YES COMEIN BABY WERE GONNA WIN THIS THING

Annabeth:Okay seaweed brain sit down and shutup

Frank:I want Calypso

Hazle:I want Ares cabin.

Frank: I want Leo an-

Hazel:Why so you have somebody to blame when you lose.

Frank:Something like that

Hazle:I want Athena

Frank:I want Hermes:

Hazel:I want Zeus's cabin 

Frank:I want Appolo

Hazle:I want Iris's cabin

Frank:I want Hades

and so on it went Frank picking the small ones and Hazle picking the strong ones. And Franks plan was to pick the small ones because were fast and thats a good thing for capture the flag.

So what happend was Calypso had made a burn proof flag for us and I was told to set it on fire. So I did and then we took it to the other side of the creek and stuck it to the tree and we had Hecaes cabin make the tree unable to set on fire. Oh and I forgot to mention we got Heras kid.

So I was on offence and we had attack teams it was me and Piper and Nico and Heras kid who i think her name was Callisto. So anyways we were out scouting and we came across one of the new Zeus kids and then we snuck up behind him and before we could do anything Zeus came up behind US and grabbed Callisto and disapeared and obviously the kid we were trying to sneak up on noticed so we couldn't attack him by suprise. Then the conch horn blew witch meant an emergency so we all ended up running to the big house and saw ALL the gods just standing there well not standing there they were on oposite sides and Zeus and Hera were at the front of each side just glaring at each other and right in the middle of each side was Callisto and she was cowering in fear. Then the wierdest thing happend Apollo stepped forward and he said something allong the lines of "Okay so I'm just going to take your kid and then hide her somwhere nice and then I'm going to issue a prophecy and there is going to be a quest to find her. Oh and that's the one who is going to lead the quest oh and that's the one who is going to lead the quest" and he pointed at ME me what why me. Then he snapped his fingers and disapered with Callisto. And all the gods just starred at me I was worried one of them was going to blast me into a pupl until Chiron stepped up and said all right everyone you guys should go back to Olypmus and the campers should go get rest because tomarrow a lucky camper-then he looked at me-is going to get a visit from Rachel our oricle and he is goin to need some rest. and just like that Hera snapped and I was back in my cabin and  then before I could procces it all I was falling assleep.