Day 4 Part 1

So it was the next morning and it was weird because the night before I did not have any dreams at all. That's almost impossibe for a demigod. We usually get nightmares and glimpses of our friends or enimes in the past or present. Well anyways i'm getting off track. I got up in the morning and I instantly remembered what happend last night and I was not in anyway exited. I was terified I have NEVER lead a quest before. So I went to a friendish person to give me advise but of course Percy and Annabethh were still asleep so I went to Nico and He said something along the lines of "I don't really care you Idiota Non sono un mornig perso cosa non va nella tua mucca" I couldn't understand most of it because it was Italian and I think he was upset. I decided to just go to Rachel our Oracle she was a bit of a nutjob if you ask me and as soon as I stepped foot in her cave she started billowing green mist. "You shall go east in search of the sun and then come back to were you would expect it least to find what was and have it released and then you will find what has the beast." That was the wierdest moment of my life and trust me i've done so wierd stuff. "OKay then" Rachel said and ten Chiron showed up and said "Okay Leo I just got an Iris message from the sun god and he said as soon as you get you prophecy to come get you and you need to hurry." So that was it. 

I went to the bonfire and Chiron made the announcememnt that I will be needing my aquatences for my quest and it was time to choose "Okay.." I said "I have thought long and Hard about this and I know who I want to bring So first off Calypso and then I ould like Piper and I hope it's okay but I aslo need Nico and Will." "But Leo," Chiron said "That is five of you and we usually inly do three of you." "I know Chiron but I need them I can just feel it."

To be continued.