9. Promise

(Well , I don't give any 18+ warning in any of my stories as I rarely right some !!

Still , I know there are some readers who are 12 and 13 years old !! So , if you are there I think you have already watched the series ! So , it's ok if you are reading it in free times ( completely my pov ) but some things are only good in stories , you know !! (Like alcohol , cassanova life and all that )

That's it ! Not re-read ! Play find the mistake game ! )
.............................................................

3rd person's pov :

Beep ! Beep ! Beep !

Forth opens his phone . There is a video message . Forth opens it after five seconds he locks his phone without watching it completely .

Tears started rolling from Beam's eyes . He falls on the ground .

Forth looks at Beam while dialing a number on his phone . "Hello ! It's done ." Forth cuts the phone . Before Mini and Miki can react suddenly two people in black dress snatch their phones .

"What the hell ?" Mini shouts .

"You are under arrest Ms. Mini for harazement , violence of privacy and blackmailing ." A police officer stands in front of Mini .

Beam looks up . Forth smiles at Beam . Forth opens his arm "come here ... will you ?"

Beam slowly stands up and runs to hug Forth . Forth hugs Beam tightly .

"Youuuuu .... " Mini was about to shout when Forth cuts her word .

"Don't make me loose my patience Mr. Mini . I had enough of you . Your beloved boyfriend is already in jail . So , Just go and fuck with him ." Forth shouts . Everybody in the shopping mall suddenly halts . Mini trembles with that voice . Beam flinchs in Forth's arm .

"Uncle ! May I leave ? I hope you will take care of the rest ?" Forth asks politely to the officer .

"Yes ! Don't worry .. " The officer approves .

.......................

Forth's pov :

I walk out of the mall with Beam in my arms . Beam sobs . I caresses his hair ." It's ok Beam . " I smile at him dearly .

"You knew it ?" He looks at me . I nod slowly .

"How ?" He asks me .
"Let's go back home ! Then I will tell you . " I open my car's door .

He sits in the passenger seat . Then he turns back to see the bags of snack at the back seat . "Is it all for me ?"

I smile then walk towards the driver seat . I starts the car . I look at him . He looks devastated . "Beam ! Everything is ok !"

"How ... did you know this ?" He asks me in a shaky voice .

"Remember , the first time you cried in my arms in engineering foodcourt ? I knew it that something was wrong . So , I startes to dig deep . Then I came to know about your brother . Told you that I will tell you why I am called king of satan !! " I chuckle .

"Then why didn't you tell me ?" He starts crying .

"Beam ! I wanted to gather proof against your brother ! You may not know , your brother is associated with so many illegal activities ... I need some time to fight aganist him , but when I was almost ready , suddenly Mini shows up ." I stops the car in front of his dorm .

"F... Forth do you hate me ?" I was about to open the door of the car when he asks me .

....................