EPILOGUE

As I have always said , if I have a mood , I will add an epilogue of my each stories . Yesterday , I was drawing random cat on my phone , when I had this idea .

I was never satisfied about the ending of What if .. I wanted to write more at that time but I couldn't... !!! So , at least I tried to draw an end . I hate leaving things unfinished ! So , here I am !

Play the game ;)
.............................................................

3rd person's pov :

"What are you going to do ?" Pha shouts leaving his food in shock .

"I am going to meet My mother with Forth . " Beam says the same line for third time .

"Why ? I mean , isn't it too early ? At least be sure that you will not break up or get bored with each other at the end ." Pha looks at Beam in worry .

"I am sure about that and Forth wants to meet his mother and show off his first relationship to his brother . He is so happy .. so , I also think to do the same . It's also my first relationship after all ." Beam smiles .

"As you wish ." Pha sighs "when are you guys going to meet them ?"

"Today my house and tomorrow his ." Beam replies excitedly .
...................

Beam stops the car after five hours of driving . Forth looks at Beam . "We are here ." Beam says nervously .

"Is your mother angry woman type of person ?" Forth asks .

"Not that ! But she makes the last decision . You know what I mean .. right ?" Beam holds Forth's hand tightly .

Forth nods while adding a gentle press in Beam's hand .

"Mom !" Beam shouts while knocking at the door of his house .

...................

Forth sits in front of Beam's mother .

"Boyfriend ?" Ersia , Beam's mother frowns .

Beam nods . "He is Forth , Forth Jaturaphoom . "

Forth smiles at Ersia .

"I thought you said only fools get into relation." Ersia looks at Beam coldly .

"Mom ! It was before . Now , I love him and he loves me ." Beam answers softly .

"You know how Beam is or was ?" Ersia asks Forth .

Forth nods . "Yes mam ."

"You don't have any problem with that ?"

Forth shakes his head "no mam ."

"Why ? Are you also like him ?" Ersia asks coldly .

"No mom ! He is worst than my brother ." Persia shouts from behind .

Beam looks up . So does Forth .

"Huh ?" Beam frowns looking at Forth .

"Do you remember three years ago , I told you that a boy punched me in the face ?. He is that guy ." Persia shouts .

Beam looks at Forth "what ? Why ?"

"She .... she proposed me and I .. I was affraid ." Forth gulps .

"What do you mean by affraid ? Is she a ghost ? What the hell are you trying to say ?" Ersia shouts .

"Mom ! He had philophobia . That's why , he was affraid . Not because siso looks bad ." Beam hurriedly replies .