Chapter One

"Somethings coming out of hyperspace?" Alex asked her R unit.

The girl and R unit had been separated from their group during battle, they luckily knew where their base was but if an Empire Star Destroyer or a fleet of tie fighters were coming..they were doomed.

"Ready the weapons, Tanner" Alex said to her astromech that she personally name. Tanner made a few beeps as the weapons started powering up.

"Don't be sassy with me, Tanner. Just do what i tell you!" Alex said at Tanner's sassy beeps.

As Alex looked away from her droid to look forward at whatever was coming towards her, she was confused what was in front of her. A giant red robotic lion say in front of her, it looked like it was powered off in a way, there was no lights on it or inside it that were on.

"Tanner, scan it for lifeforms" Alex commanded her droid, he made a few beeps again.

"Someones in there? Maybe i should check it out?" She asked a loud as she put her red pilot helmet on. Alex began flying closer to the robotic lion, she noticed there seemed to be an opening to get inside through its mouth. The only problem was there was no way her ship would get even close to fitting, and her helmet wasn't air tight. How was she going to get inside? She couldn't fit her ship inside and she couldn't leave her ship. Before she could think about other options, the giant lions eyes lit up, and lights turn on inside. The lions mouth opened more, Alex became to drift a bit closer, really hoping she wouldn't be crushed. She was able to get at least half her ship inside, she decided to open her ship and hop on board the lion. She began walking see a large cargo area, it had a sleeping bag, and a few clothes on the ground. Alex turned the corner to see a ladder and with recklessness began to climb up to see a red chair behind a bunch of buttons.
Alex began to creep closer to the chair, as she looked around she saw an individual sitting in the chair, they were wearing what looked like red armor and a red helmet. The helmet was very different then anything Alex had seen, she continued to walk forward until she was next to the masked individual.
"Hello?" Alex said a loud to see if the person was awake, but there was no response.
Alex reached over and took the helmet off the individual, seeing it be a girl with light brown hair. Alex blushed a bit as she looked at the girl.
"E-excuse me?" Alex questioned as she shook the girl a bit, as Alex saw the girls face she saw weird markings..a purple triangle on her cheek, and weird blue v's under her eyes.
The girl slowly opened her eyes blue and purple eyes.
"What the..." the girl said quietly as she began to look over to Alex
"Huh?! What are you doing in my lion?!" The girl yelled as she went to pull out a weird weapon, before she could Alex pulled her lightsaber out and pointed it at the girl.
"Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you.." Alex hadn't ignited her saber so she kept it pointed at the girl.
"My name is Alex Maslin, I'm a Jedi Knight that's part of the rebellion, now who are you?" Alex asked the girl.
"..I'm Lauren McClain-Kogane, daughter of the blue and red Paladins- Wait did you say rebellion? And Jedi Knight? What are either of those things?" The girl named Lauren questioned.
"Your not from around here...are you?"