Chapter 5

Alex's pov

"Alex Maslin!" I heard from over the hill behind us, it was Allison..did she just see me break the Jedi code..?

"Allison..? I-I its not what it looks like, I swear I'm not breaking the code!" I said frantically.

"Code? What code?" Lauren asked, I forgot I never told her about the Jedi code..the worse part about being a Jedi.

"The Jedi code...the rules Jedi need to follow.." I replied as I looked down.

"And she just broke one of the biggest rules. Jedi's cannot form attachments to others." Allison commented, obviously upset at me.

"Allison..i'm sorry I didn't-"

"Enough. Come with me Alex." Allison commanded me, I stood up and began to follow her.

Lauren's pov

Alex and Allison had began to walk off, did I do something wrong? What did Allison and Alex mean by 'The Jedi Code'?  Was it some rules people had to follow? We sorta have rules back at the Castle of Lions, but nothing about falling in love.

I watch from a far as the two chat, i wish i could read lips at this moment..would be a lot of help right now. All i can see are lips moving and angry expressions. I think i made things really really bad..

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry it's been awhile and that this is such a short chapter!! I promise i'll write more soon!