Chapter Three

It took us only a few minutes to get back to base, Lauren's lion was pretty fast and she seems to be a good pilot..a pretty cute- Alex Maslin! Your a Jedi! You can't fall in love with a cute girl you just met, its against the Jedi code, your code!

"Your falling behind, Commander Maslin" Lauren said jokingly as i landed. It's not like this was a race but now i feel as if she's challenging me...I took off my helmet and climbed out of my ship, Lauren had taken her helmet off already and put on a dark green hat.

"Falling behind? I'd beat you in a race any day, Paladin of Vootron or whatever you called it." I replied with a grin.

"It's called Voltron, stupid-" 

"Welcome back, Commander Maslin. Who is your new friend?" My master Allison welcomed us.

"This is the girl i was telling you about, her name is Lauren McClain-Kogane, a paladin of something" I replied.

"Paladin of Voltron." Lauren commented.

"Alex, go talk to Commander Bridgers, he asked to speak to you." I nodded and started heading inside.

Lauren's Pov..

And that cute girl Alex is leaving..She seems amazing and funny.

"So Lauren McClain-Kogane, where are you from?" Alex's friend asked me.

"No where around here...I'm from a planet called Altea" I replied.

"Altea? I've never heard of it, i'm guessing your from another galaxy?" 

Another galaxy? I can't believe i didn't think of something like that, I've been to other dimensions and i didn't even think of another galaxy!

"I guess so, all you constellations look different than mine, and your weapons are definitely different than mine" I said pointing at the weird weapon on her belt. She unclipped her weapon from her belt.

"My lightsaber? You don't have Jedi's or Sith lords where your from?" She asked me.

"No, we do not, we don't really have anything that you guys have here. We don't even have ways to travel the universe besides the lions..Alex said her ship was called an x-wing, correct?" I've honestly never heard of a ship being called after letters.

"Yes, most of our ships are x-wings, besides a few supplies ship" She pointed at a few huge carrier ship.

"Are you Allison..? I think i heard you over that thing on Alex's wrist..?"I asked, i wonder what that thing on her wrist is...was it supposed to be a communicator?

"I am, i didn't realize you were in the room with her when I called her" Allison replied

"We were actually on Red when you called her" As i said 'Red', Allison gave me a confused look..I forgot that they didn't know anything about Voltron.

"My lion i mean, her name is Red..i know your ships aren't alive, but mine is actually" I said nervously, i sounded insane for saying 'my ship is alive'.

"Allison!" I quickly looked to my left to see Alex yelling for Allison.

"Yes, Alex?" Allison asked looking over to her friend.

"Mon Mothma wants to speak to you about battle plans for Lothal" Alex smiled as she looked over at me, then back towards Allison.

"I'm not even part of the Lothal liberation? I'll go see whats going on" Allison began to walk away as a grin formed on Alex's face.

"She doesn't need to speak to anyone, does she?" I asked, Alex nodded.

"I don't have anything else to do today, and i don't want to have Jedi training today..but that's enough about me.."

"Why don't you tell me about you?"