Chapter Two

Author note: Hey everyone! So i decided i wanted to write this in Alex's pov, hope y'all don't mind!

"Aren't we near Altea?" The strange girl in front of me asked. 

"Altea? Is that supposed to be a planet? Or a system?" I asked confused, what was Altea? Was this girl playing a trick on me? 

"You don't know of Altea? It's my home planet it's right next to-" The girl went to point at something but put her hand down slowly, looking confused.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, what was she looking for? Was there a secret planet i didn't know about? Or was this girl not where she belonged?

"Yes...i'm not even close to home...none of these constellations look right" The girl replied.

"Do you have any star maps? I have some saved in my ship if you don't" I replied, she gave me a strange look. Does she not know what star map was? Impossible, that's the only way pilots and Jedi's know all the systems! Is she a pilot though? I don't think this lion thing is really a ship, right? It probably flies for her instead of her flying it.

"Star maps? What the quiznack are you talking about?" She replied.

'Quiznack'? What is a quiznack? Is it some sort of curse word? This girl was acting stranger and stranger, maybe shes playing that dumb but pretty act..No, she seems genuinely confused, like she really didn't understand. 

"Where do you think we are, Lauren McClain-Kogane? What system?" I asked her.

"System? Uh..I don't know? There's not really a name for it i guess?" She replied, i gave her a confused look.

Does this girl not really not know what the system we're in is called? We are in the gold system! There's no way this girl lives anywhere close...

*Static* "Commander Maslin?" *Static*

I look at the communicator on my wrist, hearing my master, Allison Lowski.

"I'm here, Allison, just having a pretty strange chat.." I said over my communicator.

"With who? Did you get kidnapped?"  My master asked.

"Wow, im gone for 20 minutes and you thought i got kidnapped? Sadly i didn't, i just got left behind and met a girl in a robotic lion" I sarcastically replied. 

"Make sure there isn't any tracker on it before you come back. We don't want the empire coming to Chopper Base" Allison commented, she was right though..the empire has almost found chopper base because of Commander Bridgers. 

"So your not with the empire are you?" I said as i reached under the control panel. 

"What are you doing to red?!" Lauren yelled, i can't believe she named a ship Red. 

"Checking to see if your tracker is on..? I can't bring you to my base and have the empire find us" 

"I don't have a tracker on her, and what is the empire?" She asked me. 

Did she really not know what the empire was? The empire is pretty much famous, how could she not know?!

"Very bad people...they only care about themselves...and power.." The empire had wronged me so many times..they've hurt too many people i cared for...

"So what are you then? A rebellion?" She asked me.

"Well i'm part of the rebellion, i don't think my team and i are the only ones out there." I replied, i didn't really know if anyone else besides the people at chopper base were part of the rebellion.

"So are we going to your base..? Or are we just going to drift through space?" Lauren asked sarcastically.

"Is your robo lion working? I only have an x-wing and those only fit one person"