Episode One "A Doomed Fate, Fated Doom"

Our Voiceover Guy explains the beginnings of our intrepid hero, Lee Kang Hoon in glowing terms reminiscent of the Emperor's New Groove: cute, smart baby, growing up to hot, smart chaebol. At age 31, he is the top of the corporate food chain.

And then there's Dr Cha Young Seo , our 30 year old veterinarian. She happily rides her bicycle, her sole goal to put up posters advertising her pet hospital. I assume she's a daredevil, since her helmet is in her basket and not on her melon.
I..what?  There are abs, sorry.
Whatever he does to build these, I hope he never stops.
He’s a bit lean for my taste but the abs are very nice.
Fanservice! Nothing is better to wake up in the morning than a sleeping guy who kicks off his coverings past his navel almost to the Promise Land. An early riser too; at 6am, he shaves, dresses, accessorizes and heads off for work. It's a photoshoot that includes a golden retriever, and clearly he doesn't like anything with fur. But his personal assistant Kang explains that it is the spokesdog for their new ad campaign, since companion animals are trending upwards, and cute animals sell. Kang Hoon is decidedly uninterested in explanations.
Why is he wearing a shirt now?  I don't like this. Make him take the shirt off. He could bathe the dog or something.
This dog could've been cuter.
He could bathe the dog, get wet (ahem) in the process, and THEN take his shirt off. 
Does he need to bathe anything to get wet?

We get a better idea of Dr Cha's veterinary business. Clearly, it's a rural practice, inoculating cows and other fun country stuff. Her own companion animal is a gray DLH cat. Once back in her building, she receives a phone call from her best friend Heo Jin Kyung demanding she show up at a restaurant. She spends time fussing over her wardrobe, despite her reluctance to go.
DLH? 
Domestic Long Hair. I'm not sure what breed the cat is.
Some Persian or Persian mix judging by the smoosh face.  Also, a suit is dressing for an interview, not a get-together with friends.
What Jaehyus said.
And with good reason. Two other vet school graduates (whom I shall call Dr Biatch 1 and Dr Biatch 2) start making fun of her immediately, smirking at her rural business and lack of ambition. After all, they are from affluent families who could afford to set them up in cushy little storefronts in the fashionable quadrants of Seoul.  Jin Kyung tries to reel them in, but Dr Cha blows them off, and, like the Cat Lady she is, collects a few food tidbits for Fuzzy back home.
She should have shoved that salmon right up their asses.  (She has had plenty of practice with the cows.  Not shoving salmon, but the general moves. You know.)
I was really surprised that vets can be mean girls. You wouldn't think it, would you?
I know! I always assumed vets were nice people in general. Well, they could be bitchy too but I never imagined they could be outright bullies.
I just can't imagine either of them in vet school. I have never met a vet who was this nasty to other people or this well manicured and coiffed. What are they? The plastic surgeons for animals? How did they ever make it through vet school?

Things are not going well at the set, and Kang Hoon is growing frustrated with the misbehavior of the canine actor. PA Kang tries to soothe, but CEO Hotness is done with the whole thing. However, as he leaves the studio, he spots the dog, who is up for a game of chase. Dr Cha slogs her way down the sidewalk, heading towards our man running after the dog.
Meet cute in 3, 2, 1...
The dog is playing cupid.
More like meet fight. Why do they always have to start out by fighting?
Don't know. If he'd taken off his shirt, even the dog would have come back. Why does he do it the hard way?

She stops to look through the window at a couture shop, and recalls an overheard convo between Dr B1 and Dr B2 about her completely unfashionable wardrobe. But gloom turns to happiness worthy of a Bizet opera when she spots a convenience store and settles down with some squeezy yogurt. Her phone rings; it's her irate friend, wondering why she ditched the gathering. She mental shrugs, then notices the overheated panting creature in front of her.
That would be me, looking for Sung Hoon.
That suit was a ridiculous choice, actually. She's in SK. How hard is it to get a dress made over there? I'm guessing not hard.
The suit’s not unfashionable. It’s just really plain and boring and a tad inappropriate for a night out with old school friends.
It reminds me of the official JDorama Job-Hunting Suit.
It also doesn't fit, but it's probably the dressiest thing she has.
Kang Hoon finally reaches our pair, overheated and panting. Charles (the dog) is gratefully drinking water when arrives.  He tries to snatch the dog, but Dr. Cha confronts him. The eyes flash between them - not the best beginning.
Au contraire.  It is exactly the beginning one must have in order to ensure true love. Have you learned NOTHING in all these years, Shuk?

I’m too busy staring at his gaping suit jacket. It’s perfect for sliding your hands in and caressing that glorious chest. And yes, I’m imagining it right now.
Still say he should've taken off his shirt and they wouldn't have this problem.