Episode Three - How a Stalker Handles Curiosity

The morning sun (and every viewer in her/his imagination) caresses his abs as Kang Hoon slowly wakes up. He glances over at Snoring Beauty, realizing that their hands are still clamped together. The events come together in his head, and he decides to get up. Easier said than done when his stitches pull, but after a few tries he's sitting up. He pulls out the IV catheter out of his arm and finally stands up. He grabs a bright yellow Dr Cha tshirt and calls PA Kang to come pick him up. As she slumbers on, he leaves a business card with his personal phone number on it and walks out the dootims clearly used to her histrionics. He assures her that is okay, and just like that, the waterworks dry up and she ready to talk about marriage.
A short time later, Kang Hoon's personal physician pronounces his treatment as A Job Well Done.
s early on that though our heroine may seem like the vet for the Island of misfit toys, she really is good at what she does. Thus he is impressed by the pretty and compassion but also by skill. 
As he cleans up in his bathroom, he takes a moment to press his hand over the abdominal dressing and remember the previous evening's events.
Kang Hoon is now perfectly coiffed and dressed, using the commute time for his usual business pursuits and having an ordinary workday. Once he has a little downtime, he performs a little Google Fu on his savior. He wonders why she hasn't contacted him. But he remembers her gentle manner and sweet kindness of holding his hand.
So arrogant, yet so in love. As in why should she contact him? Okay, there's those abs, but he did come off like gangster.
He left his info, which would tell her he's no gangster, but in fact a wealthy and well-known businessman. He expects her to want a reward, which he's fine with since it will let him see her again.
He’s covering them washboards. 

He'd be used to people coming to him even if he were a gangster.
There's a joke about a preposition in there somewhere. Or maybe just a proposition...

Even the next day he is thinking about her, especially when that incongruous tshirt makes its way to a hanger in the middle of all his hoity-toity dress shirts.
It's cute, but who puts t-shirts on hangers?
The heart wants a yellow t-shirt advertising a country veterinarian.
Of course our "gentle" Florence Nightingale is calling him all manner of names for disappearing like seafoam. A customer brings her back to the present. The woman's dog is having her first heat, and she wants to know when the dog can...you know... and dog blushes. The woman doesn't want to wait too long and have her dog end up just like her Christmas Cake vet. But out of curiosity, just what does Dr Cha look for in a man?
Inside, Dr Cha wonders what part of her brain did that description come from. If she really knew someone like that, she would jump at the chance to..err...jump him. Her brain decides to help with a flashback of those perfect perfect abs of that unknown gangster. She bites her lip, then wonders how the man is healing.
She's a true doctor, caring about her patient. 
At his conglomerate, PA Kang hands Kang Hoon a dossier on the animal hospital and our vet. He's surprised to know her age and the length of time it took to graduate, but PA explains that she had to pay her way and part-time her education. PA Kang recommends giving her a generous compensation, since it makes good Public Relations. CEO nixes the idea and doesn't want anything that might be scrutinized by his governing board.

Instead, he will wait for her to contact him, and see what money she demands for her discretion. So he waits. And waits. And waits some more. Until he's annoyed and ready to go see her instead. Then one bright, sunny day he parks outside her practice.
A figure pops up in the back seat, startling him, but it's only PA Kang following orders to always stay with the CEO and protect him. Kang Hoon mumbles that he had the ability to drive there by himself.
At that moment, the front door of the hospital bursts open. It's that same ajumma, angry that she can't get her Precious groomed at the hospital. Dr Cha tries to explain that her business is for emergent and medical services only, but the woman flounces off in a huff. Our guy rolls down his window for a closer look
A brief time later, Dr Cha heads outside with a giant piece of paper advising "No Grooming!"A tiny smile plays across his face as he watches her complaining out loud. PA Kang leans over the seat and smiles as well, amused by his boss' amusement. A quick glare from Kang Hoon, and his sidekick subsides to the back of the vehicle again.
This time, when Kang Hoon looks back, something about her causes him to freeze and slow blink.
Purrrr. That slow blink.
Happy with her sign, she spins and upturns her face to the sun, smiling with her eyes closed. Almost involuntarily, Kang Hood grabs his phone and snaps a pic. And what is he taking a photo of, PA asks?
PA Kang is puzzled, but clearly something is going on inside CEO's head. He looks at the snapshot on his phone, then back at the happy woman in front of her store.