Episode Two "On A Stormy Night"

Dr Cha immediately takes him to task regarding his puppy. How dare he yank the poor creature's chain! Just wait until the finishes his water. Kang Hoon dimisses her and continues to pull on the leash. She calls him heartless, but he explains the dog's role in his advertisement, and his loss of revenue every minute that it's not in the studio.
I think you can afford the time it takes to drink some water, dude.
When people are being selfish, they don't care and argue over everything.
She got angry too quickly. She’s been a vet for a while now, so I’m sure she’s had some experience dealing with unreasonable clients. She should have said something that would appeal to his capitalist brain: dehydrated dog = more delays = larger loss of revenue.

She wrenches the leash out of his hands as understanding dawns. He's a mean heartless human who puts this defenseless animal under hot Klieg Lights and forces him to perform. He stares at her in disbelief as she promises to deliver the dog herself.
Um, where is the animal's HANDLER? Please note:  if I am referring to the magnificent beast known as Kang Hoon, I will capitalize: The Animal (Rawwr). Actual animals will be lower case, if I even remember they're around. By the way, I volunteer to the be The Animal's handler.

The staring contest is broken when PA Kang shows up. He immediately pats the dog, who is happy to go with the happier man. Kang Hoon turns on his heel, and the three males leave Dr Cha staring at their backs.
Watch The Animal wag his tail, so cute.
Even though she is out of sight, she is in Kang Hoon's mind as the photoshoot continues. Remembering her admonishment, he orders icepacks for the non-human model, much to Charles' relief. PA Kang thinks it's the sweetest thing that his boss is so caring, but to the CEO, it's purely money-driven.  When Charles ambles over to say thanks, Kang-Hoon quickly warns him away to avoid pet hair.
Completely reasonable.
I have to agree. So difficult getting fur out of clothing. 
This was cute.
What's with all the clothing? Didn't they already talk about how hot it was in there? Is it just me that is wondering this?

Dr Cha is having her own pet hair issue, but of course Fuzzy doesn't care. After yelling, she apologizes and gives her the salmon treat. As the cat nibbles, she talks about her night, sadly musing that there wasn't a real place for her anywhere. She is knocked out of her reverie by a customer call - time to treat the cattle! Every job takes her one step closer to financial freedom. And steak. Does that mean she's looking forward to chewing on her customers?
Perhaps we could consider that rather violent hand/arm gesture as tenderizing the meat? I am very disturbed that thoughts of The Animal just came to mind.
Yeah, I'm not going there. So, I'm impressed at Dr Cha being both a small and large animal vet. Not easy handling farm animals. People get very strong doing that work, too, hint hint. 
Nope. Not going there.
It's dark by the time Kang Hoon is done with his work. Even the parking garage seems eerie, but he just strolls over to his vehicle.  Just before he gets there, there's a tap on his shoulder. A cloth is over his face as he is grabbed from behind - it's a kidnapping!
Oooh, I like this game. My turn next, Kang Hoon!
ummm...
This is another (or the same) impeccably clean parking garages.

When he comes to, he's trussed up in a deserted warehouse while his kidnappers are nearby playing Candy Crush. He immediately starts twisting the knots securing his wrist. Wait, are the ends even tied?  (These are gangsters that need to be fired) One of the thugs wanders over and wonders why their chicken isn't moving, and why his skin is so beautiful and smooth.
Yes, Dear Reader, that really happened.
It's understandable. 
It's dark by the time Kang Hoon is done with his work. Even the parking garage seems eerie, but he just strolls over to his vehicle.  Just before he gets there, there's a tap on his shoulder. A cloth is over his face as he is grabbed from behind - it's a kidnapping!
Oooh, I like this game. My turn next, Kang Hoon!
ummm...
This is another (or the same) impeccably clean parking garages. How do they get these this clean? Has anyone ever been in a parking garage that is as clean and as brightly lit as the ones in these dramas?

When he comes to, he's trussed up in a deserted warehouse while his kidnappers are nearby playing Candy Crush. He immediately starts twisting the knots securing his wrist. Wait, are the ends even tied?  (These are gangsters that need to be fired) One of the thugs wanders over and wonders why their chicken isn't moving, and why his skin is so beautiful and smooth.
Yes, Dear Reader, that really happened.

Kang Hoon surprises him with a headbutt and starts fighting, spending precious seconds untying his feet in between holding off the three thugs. Once his legs are free, it's on! He's pretty much cleaning the floor with these goobers, when one of them stabs him in the abdomen. Ugh that's gonna leave a mark, Despite the pain and blood, he manages to knock the thug back and escape.
He's no Banker, but he held his own. Now, come let Mama kiss the booboo.
Kang Hoon has miraculous chaebol skin that will seal up all scars in the most sexy way possible for later use. 
Eh. I wasn’t impressed. Those gangsters were weaksauce.
Me, too. Everyone in my 6th grade class (even the wimpy girl) could've taken out these gangsters.

It starts raining as Kang Hoon finally collapses against a building. Where Dr Cha finds him. She realizes he's injured, but he manages to gather enough strength to ask her not to dial 119 before he falls unconscious on her shoulder.
Cue gangster confusion!
Why not 119?
I think it’s because he’s trying to avoid a media circus.
Dr Cha ends up piggybacking Kang Hoon to her hospital. (Strong because she works with them farm animals.) She sets up a mini-operating room in the middle of her lobby. He's groggy from the pain but manages to focus on her words. She advises him of her animal nature (of her doctoring), and secures his permission for treatment.
Well, so that part was professional. Or at least cautious.
Finally she's done, and wound is closed and clean. She is exhausted as she makes a final check and turns away to clean up, but he grabs her hand. She looks down in surprise, and her face softens as she stares at his face. Her tiredness overcomes her and she collapses next to him, their hands still entwined.
When his thumb rubbed her like that, I was a goner. Oh, fine, I was gone long ago.
Shquee.
He’ll get sick sleeping with wet clothes on. She should have taken his clothes off and replaced them with dry ones. It’s for his own good! I have no ulterior motives, I swear. At the very least, she should cover him with a blanket (although that would deprive us of gleaming, nekkid pecs).