Episode Six - I Need That Woman

He's the first to look away, and coughs self-consciously. She whispers that he's the CEO. He chuckles but looks back at her when she tells him to stop acting all high and mighty.
His expression melts to one of confusion when she grabs a hold of his left cheek. She starts smiling as she takes both hands and starts rubbing his cheeks, marveling at how good his skin feels.

She thinks this dream is terrific in how real it/he feels.

He quietly tells her to remove her hands, and she realizes it's not a dream. She bolts upright and screams.
Thoroughly embarrassed, Dr Cha wonders why he stopped by. He claims to see if his investment is worth it. He snipes that his work ethic is better than some people who sleep on the job.

She wipes imaginary drool from her lips and explains. She stays at the hospital, which may be state of the art, but has no sleeping quarters like the old place. So she's tired, thanks to a certain bully who pushed her out of it.
He has the grace to look abashed while she continues. She's been looking for a studio apartment or some other tiny place to live. He's surprised and wonders what she did with the money he gave her as part of the 'investment'. (100 million ₩ / $ 86,685 / 76 066 €)
Dr Cha refuses to spend the advance on anything but the business, banking it for advertising and work-related expenditures. This surprises him.
He looks at her like she's some type of new life form. He guesses she could use more money, but seems to recognize the pitfalls of having too much. She readily agrees, to have as much wealth as she can handle and no more.
He changes the subject, and looks at the tiny place on her computer monitor. Isn't it really teeny tiny? Dr Cha snaps back, "Hey dol CEO!" Through clenched teeth, Kang Hoon says slowly, "D. O. L Lee Kang Hoon." She blows him off. "Whatever."

She goes on to say that a place where she can sleep, cook and do laundry is hard to find for the price she's considering. He's quick to pounce on her statement; he has a place in mind she can stay at. One that's cheaper and bigger than anything she can currently find.
And where is that? Why, his house of course! Nice big place with lots of space (under his own watchful eye, of course). She closes her eyes as if to beg for patience, and yells if he's crazy.

He flinches from the noise and the flying spit, and they stare daggers at each other.
He doesn't hear the knock at the door, and freaks out a bit when PA Kang pops up in front of him. His good assistant startles him with more good news. His mom has him set up for multiple matseons with all sorts of eligible women from good business families. He tosses the tablet aside, much to PA Kang's unhappiness.
At home, he opens his closet and fondles her tshirt.

At the hospital, there's a good luck ceremony going on, but with a plastic piggy head instead of a real one. Dr Cha elicits Fuzzy's help, but GrumpyCat only wants the stupid hat taken off.

A call from Ji Kyung puts a bit of a damper on the ceremony. Her mother is having a procedure done, and she can't be there. But the old college flame might be.

An angry, confused and very hungry man is standing in the foyer. PA Kang quickly chokes down his noodles and scurries out the door.

Kang Hoon plops down on a chair with an irritated look, which gives way to embarrassment when his stomach growls. She snickers for a moment, then realizes that he was probably waiting this entire time to eat with her.
She offers him a fresh set of chopsticks. He acts like he won't eat street food, but quickly snatches them. He picks up a piece of tempura and rolls it in the chunjang.
Bells toll, angels weep, and a beatific smile lights up his face as his taste-buds dance The Dance Of Ultimate Pleasure.

She asks him if it's delicious, and he backpedals. For the amount of fats and salt in it, it's not bad.

But couple eat-time is interrupted when Sang Hyun shows up with a small bouquet. He wonders who the large arrangement came from, and turns from the window to end up face to face with our Bigger Flower Boy.
He's surprised that she knows a CEO; Dr Cha admits that she doesn't know him that well. Kang Hoon's claim-staking mode kicks in, and he smoothly adds that she knows him more than a little.
She winces and takes a sip while the two bulls circle each other verbally. Sang Hyun identifies himself as Dr Cha's friend. They both look to her, and she self-consciously explains that Kang Hoon is a business partner.
CEO looks peeved at the pigeonhole he's been put into, as that of lien-holder. She looks away from both of them.

Dr Biatch 1 walks by outside with her little snip of a poodle. Why do people think that dressing animals is a good thing?

That night Dr Cha goes outside the business and smiles while reading the flower ribbon.
She decides to text CEO Hotness, but can't come up with an appropriate text.
He's sitting at home waiting for some type of acknowledgment from her. He starts to text her, only to stop halfway. Communication is the key, you two!
The next day Dr Cha heads to a trendy bistro to meet up with her bestie and the other two. Bad vets, no biscuit!!

She barely has a chance to sit down before Dr B1 is sniping at her, all because she cares, of course [gagging noises]. She is sooooo happy that things are working out for her hick friend, and sooooo excited she is working in the neighborhood, and by the way, did she know how sooooo very expensive the area is?

Dr B2 figures that the value of her parent's land must have increased considerably to afford such upscale digs. Or maybe she got a loan? Jin Kyung finally says something like why do you care? Really, Bestie, I would appreciate a little bit more forcefulness to support your friend.

Well, since they are all friends, Dr B1 decides that the owner of the new hospital should spring for lunch for all of them. Jin Kyung weakly protests; does Dr B1 know how much it costs to start a new practice? But she just airily pretends that such filthy lucre thoughts are above her. With her evil little beady eyes shining in glee.
Dr B2 sympathizes with old familiar cheapskate Dr Cha. Reunions and sunbae respect be damned, I would leave that table and never speak to these creatures again.
Instead, Dr Cha does the predictable and agrees to pay for lunch. Her eyes pop out, though, when she reads the menu. An eight-course luncheon is 120000 ₩ ($ 106.00  / 93.44 €) per person. Dr B1 revels in Dr Cha's shocked look before breezily calling the waiter over to take their orders

The waiter approaches with a fine bottle of wine. Dr Cha is puzzled because she didn't order anything.
But he explains that the gentleman at the next table ordered it, as a gift for a beautiful lady. I might have jumped out of my chair and squeed a little.
D.O.L CEO Lee Kang Hoon, in all his delicious double-breasted glory, nonchalantly rubbing his wine-stem. He takes a slow sip of wine before making eye contact with Dr Cha