The Party Part 2

It didn't take us long to find them, they were by the pool talking and dancing. Jace walked up to Amy and hugged her from behind, whispering Gods knows what into her ear. I stood behind Lilly for a little while, she was watching Jace and Amy as they talked and danced with each other. I'm sure she was feeling like a third wheel at this point. Slowly reaching out I took her hand and spun her around to face me, a small smile on my face. Standing this close to her I could see how beautiful she looked. She had makeup on but it wasn't over the top. It just heightened her natural beauty which made it hard for me to look away from her. 

She smiled brightly as she looked up at me, and I could swear she started to blush a little. Lilly looked down at my outfit, perking a brow before looking at her dress then back to me. "Please tell me you chose to wear that and weren't persuaded to..." she said as her face started to turn a deeper shade of red. "Nope...we were conspired against for some reason..." I said, just now realizing I was still holding her hand. Swallowing hard I pulled my hand away and looked nervously into her eyes. "Do you want to dance?" she asked and looked around at everyone else who was dancing around us. "Um...I don't really dance.." I said and scratched the back of my head. 

I watched her bite her lip, making my heart jump as she reached out and gripped my shirt just above my waist line. I raised a brow at her and let her pull me towards her. "Tonight I think you do..." she said softly and started moving to the beat of the music. I tightened my jaw and watched her closely, trying to build my nerves to dance with her. Lilly took my hand with her free one and placed it on her waist then snaked her free hand around the back of my neck. 'Jesus fucking Christ!'  I thought and my eyes went wide. 

Gradually I started to dance with her as the Hispanic version of Despacito came on, moving my body perfectly with hers though I felt awkward and nervous as hell. My other hand moved to her waist as well as I followed her movements perfectly. I felt her grip my hair lightly before she turned and pressed her back up into me. 'What is she doing?!'  I screamed in my head and swallowed hard as I placed my hands back on her hips and moved with her. The way she rolled her hips into me almost brought me to my knees, I had never let any girl get this close to me so honestly I didn't know how to control what my body was feeling right now. A few more songs played as we danced, and the only thing I could focus on was controlling myself with her, though the way she was moving was making it hard. 

Timber by Ke$ha and PitBull started to play and I felt her being pulled away from me. Quickly looking up I saw one of those hockey player douche bags trying to get her to dance with him. She was trying to push him away from her, telling him no and to leave her be. My vision started to turn red as I quickly moved over to them, grabbed the boys hand and applied a large amount of pressure into the pressure point of his palm. He hissed in pain and let go of Lilly. I quickly moved her behind me, still squeezing on his pressure point. "She said no, Anderson." I growled out in a dangerous tone. I used the boys last name because I knew it pissed him off. He looked at me and tried to shove me but I didn't budge. "I suggest you mind your own Caleb." He snapped and ripped his hand away from me. I watched him with murderous eyes and clenched my fist. "She was dancing with me dip shit. What gives you the right to pull her away from me." I snarled out and he just got a sly smile on his face. "I wanted a dance so I decided to take one." he said in a dark tone. My vision started to go dark in rage. "She is not property that you can take!" I snapped and shoved him back. 

Suddenly I was being grabbed by a few of his friends and Anderson punched me in the temple.

A/N: Let me know who you think is going to win! Thanks for reading!