CHAPTER 1

-THIRD POV-

Hannah standing on a wood bridge over a stream. Castiel approaches her

"What's going on?"Castiel asks.

 "I'm sorry, Castiel. I'm not going with you. I'm done."Hannah respond.

Then Hannah and Castiel start walking on a path along the stream.

"It's hard letting go... of a story, a mission. But what of the humans whose lives we sacrifice in the name of that mission?....What of them?Castiel?......We always said the humans were our original mission. Maybe it's time, Castiel -- time to put them first." Hannah started.

"Where is all this coming from?"Cas asks worry in his voice.

"Being on earth, working with you, I've felt things. Human things -- passions, hungers. To shower, feel water on my skin... to get closer to you. But all of that was nothing compared to what I felt when I saw him. Her husband -- his anger and his grief. And Caroline was inside of me, screaming out for him, for her life back. These f-feelings, they aren't for me, for us. They belong to her. I know it's time to step aside."Hannah explained.

Hannah smiles, leans forward and kisses Castiel on the cheek. Castiel nods.

" Castiel , before i go there is something you need to know.. it's about dean we find out that he have a daughter..." Hannah said in a serious tone but castiel cuts her off.

"you mean Emma ? .. she d--"Hannah cuts castiel off.

" No , Not Emma ..there is another one her name is Lydia Argent , she lives in Kensington-Kansas with her uncle chris ." 

"Dean ... have.... a daughter?! I di- how old is she ?!".

 "yes, he does , she is seventeen years old , i thought you should know . I have to go now,  Goodbye, Castiel."Hannah said and leans her head back and a bluish white light comes out of her mouth and rises into the air.

 Hannah collapses onto Castiel for a moment and then stands up again. She looks at her hands and then Castiel, slightly confused.

"Caroline, I'm --"

"Castiel.I know."Caroline (Hannah) said cutting Castiel off.

Caroline looks at her hands again, smiling and laughing, and places her hands on her stomach, as if feeling her body.

Castiel drive Caroline home ,then he starts calling dean..

-DEAN'S POV- 

So Sam and i watch Cole as he drive his Jeep out of the alley. 

"He say where he's going?"Sam said, "Home" I responds."Rowena?"he says irritated."in the wind." i said sarcastically."What you said earlier, back there, about being past saving -- were you really --" he says. i cut him off ."I was just telling the guy what he needed to hear....We better go."

"yeah" he mumbeld. The phone rings. It's from cas . I answer

 "cas.."

"Dean... i don't know .how to tell you this it's uhh....." cas said.

"cas just spell it out."

" Dean you have a daughter ...Hannah told  me that  th..."

" SORRY WHATT??!!".

 " I Said you have a daughter" 

" CAS I DO NOT HAVE A DAUG....." I said angry and confused, i didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

" YES DEAN .... YOU HAVE ,Hannah told me that you have a daughter ... she told me her name is Lydia Argent, she lives in Kensington - Kansas with her uncle Chris argent , i know dean you must be confuse but Hannah didn't lie we need to find her SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER AND A WINCHESTER which mean that she will always be in danger and we need to protect her"

sam looked at me confused , and i didn't know what should i do i was confused hell i didn't even knew what the hell was going on, i was paralyzed from what i heard ...

"dean..." , " hey is everything 'kay.." sam and cas ask at the same time .

"yeah, well we are coming, meet us their "I ignored sam question.

"'kay "

I hang up " what was that about? where are we going?! is Cas okayy?" Sam start, " yeah, he's fine, i -i just - Sam i have a daughter, you are an uncle "i stumbled ,"What? you..you  have a daughter?!". i nod . "huh.. so i'm an uncle ?! wow ... what's her name ? is she a...."Sam start question . i cut him off before he even start. " yeah , will do you remember the argent family the hunters?.." he nods " will 18 years ago i was with Kate and i loved her and you know the drill.. so now i have a daughter , from what Cas told me  , her name is Lydia 17 years old , live with her uncle Chris apparently , she lives in Kensington - Kansas , so that's where we heading now" i explained , "oh ... dean are you sure you know that you want to meet her ... maybe she lives 'the apple pie life' i'm just saying that maybe we need to keep it that way and i'm not trying you know to ruin this but i mean the second we step in her life all the monsters will try to get her Dea..." i cut Sam off . " yeah i know Sam'' i sighed deeply and glared at him and continue "... but she is MY KID MY DAUGHTER i want to get to knew her i can't ignore that ... besides if angels knew about her that mean she is in danger and sooner or later all the monsters will know about her so we need to protect her and i need to know why no one the hell tell me about her i need to know my daughter Sammy" i start crying i didn't know i was .A moment of silence passes between us until Sammy speak again."then i guess i'm going to meet my niece.. huh" Sam smile slightly " yeah" i smile and start driving to Kensington - Kansas .........

-SAM POV-

Dean was silent the whole ride, staring out at the road, ignoring me, he knows deep down something bad going to happen and i'm right, being an absentee father bothered him i knew that.

We arrive at Kensington - Kansas , we settle down at Cottonwood Inn Motel , We got to sleep after 8 hours drive . I woke up at 10 a.m. take a shower . i got out and start research about Lydia . dean was still a sleep 😒 .

 I set on the motel table and start researching and i start thinking about her , will she accept us to be her family ? does she know about us ? is she a hunter????..... i start asking my self questions.. i didn't knew Dean has wake up until i heard him asking me something like ' if i was 'kay' . "uhh.. what?!" i ask. " i was saying are you 'kay anyway whatch you doin' there " Dean said(worried in his voice) pointing at my laptop ." yeah.. am fine just.just doin' some research about Lydia " i explained. " oh so what you've got?''Dean asks ."Well ...Lydia Argent born 1998 which mean she is seventeen now, she lives with her uncle Chris uhh.. she study at thunder Ridge Schools Usd 110, since she was in the third grade nothing else except a...... her Instagram and twitter's accounts,That's all I've got "i said . dean nods.

"so dean how are you planning to- you know to talk to her?, i mean  your not gonna show up in her front door and say 'hey, guess what? i'm your father and you are my daughter' right?"i sarcastically asked him , dean nods slowly " DUDE WHAT??!! really!! NO, you are not gonna do that. "i glared at dean angry. seriously you can't just tell someone you'er their dad how would they feel ? ." Dude, ofcourse NOT, and obviously am not gonna do that , but i don't know what if-what if she didn't accept me or you what if she reject us , i don't know..... but what i know that i need to protect her and get to know her and i don't want her to know about this crap demons ,angels,vampires....etc. the moment i know she exist , i had this feeling like i will kill everything in this world to be with her and protect her like... " i cut him off "love... yeah i had this feeling too Dean , but we can't ignore that you're a Dad and i'm an uncle, we can't ignore that we have another family like we did to Adam but we have to tell her the truth besides she possibly know about the supernatural and maybe ,she is a hunter , i mean her hole family is ." i respond. dean sigh heavily and said "okay..lets go to the argent's house then".

***

A/N I KNOW MY ENGLISH AND WRITING ARE SUCKS I KNOW BUT I HOPE YOU WOULD ENJOY READING MY STORY