CHAPTER 2

-THIRD POV-

Dean and Sam went to the Argent's house , it was around 4 p.m. when they were at the Argent's house door . dean knock at the door and Lydia opened the door ,Chris was at the kitchen cooking and he told Lydia to open it , When Lydia open the door Dean and Sam eyes widened open she looked beautiful ,she had Dean wide green eyes and his skin tone and his round cheeks and many things you can tell that she got from Dean. Sam was looking at her and he could see the resemblance between her and Dean ,but you can see some of her mother in her features, like her hair strawberry blonde color, her lips that look like roses and clover and probably her height. Anyway she was wearing this ⤵️⬇️👇.

 Anyway she was wearing this ⤵️⬇️👇

"Heyy.. how can i help you?" she asks, looking between Sam and Dean,confusion fooled her face. 

Dean was so busy listening to the sound of her voice that he almost forgot to speak himself .

"I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean . We are friends of your uncle Chris .We were just passing through and thought we would stop by for a visit." Sam answered .

"Oh..."Lydia got cut off by her uncle voice."Lydia , who's at the door?" Chris ask approaching to the door ,holding a towel in his hand , but when he made his way into the front door , he was surprised .

Dean Winchester , the man his little sister had fallen deeply in love with , the man his sister shared a child with . And Sam Winchester ,Dean's brother. Both stood in his house door , Chris was confused and surprised .

"Dean and Sam Winchester's , what a lovely surprise! come in" Chris exclaims before turning to his niece." Lydia , why don't you go to your room while me and the boys catch up in the office huh?"Chris suggest.

Lydia nods and does as she's told and go up stairs  to her room and close the door . As soon as Chris heard his niece closing her room door , he lead them to the office and shut the door to make sure Lydia won't hear anything , Chris set in his chair behind the disk while Dean and Sam set in the chairs in front of the disk. 

"What are you two think you'er doing here in MY TOWN . MY HOUSE ?? , if it was about the werewolf's , i can handle it alone I DO NOT WANT A WINCHESTRE HERE what you two have done in the past was enough ."Chris says and giving the two sharp glare . 

"What do you think I'm doing here?"Dean said smirking and point his finger at the ceiling .

A moment of silence passes between the three men's before Chris speaks up again "How did you find out ?"

"Someone let it slip and told an angel and the angel told another one who happened to be our friend Cas who told me and Sammy ". Dean explains ." is she..... really mine?"Dean knew it was a stupid wrong question, especially since Cas told him and when he saw Lydia.

"Do you really have to ask ?! Dean , you were the only guy Kate was with that year , you know that ."Chris said being done with dean.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL ME ABOUT HER ???" Dean demands to know why , 'why didn't anyone told me before besides their family are hunters too why didn't any hunter or monster already knew??' Dean thought.

"Why do you think we didn't tell you Dean? " Chris said with sarcastic tone , and sigh deeply."The hunting life ... demons , angels, wendiagos, werewolf's monsters .....Dammit she wanted to tell you ...we wanted to tell you .. to call you so many times , to get to know her- protect her, but every time we - i dialed your number i couldn't-- couldn't ... ever since she was born both me and Kate .. we've been scared. I've been terrified for the past 17 years of my life being scared for her life because you are her father ." Chris said sad than continue ."She is a Winchester and an Argent and those family's.. are the most wanted for the monsters to be died and buried .. If -If anything out there finds out she exist she's dead , to the monsters , she's seen as leverage on your family and mine it's not safe for her .. Kate and I agreed to hide her so no one can find out and to raise her a normal life without her knowing anything , and Kate managed to do that for 6 years ..until she passed away and since she died i decided to stop hunting and take care of Lydia and i did ... I go to my company everyday , and often hunt with some friends in the weekends or do something fun with Lydia, what i want to tell you is she doesn't need you Dean , her life is perfect and all you'll do now is ruining it for her . And honestly I don't want you to have a relationship with her . It's not safe for her and If there is any chances that something bad will happen to her, it's not happening.. that's my final words " Chris said his face fooled of emotions.

Dean knew Chris was right but what about Lydia she deserve the truth she deserve to know her dad even though it's dangerous ." yeah.. you're right but Lydia deserve to know her dad her family, she deserve to know everything .. Dean deserve to know his daughter HIS .The life of a hunter is no life for a kid believe me ... we all know that Chris, besides angels know about her- hell .. maybe everything out there know about her by now .and that mean she is in danger , and we need to protect , Chris please ..." Sam said and doing his puppy dog look. "...please" .

Chris stared at the boys for a moment then he was about to say something when he and the two men's heard someone descended down the stairs, they stop talking and Chris put his finger on his mouth (like shhh)  to shut the boys from speaking, when he was about to stand up from his chair Lydia knock at the door three times ,then Chris approach for door to open it to see Lydia smiling and Chris knew exactly what she want's and he thank god she didn't heard a thing .

"Lydia , i thought i told you i would be with some friends, and i also thought you've told me that you think am boring  and you've no interest to be in the office and knowing my friends?"Chris told Lydia with a smirk on his face.

"yeah i know , and still have no interest , well ....am here for something else you know like a little walk at the town.... won't hurt and going to a friend house .. what do you think ?"Lydia asks smiling .

"NO, it's dangerous out there you're not going."Chris said slowly.

"I agree with your uncle it's not safe out there alone."Dean said in his deep voice .

"Please , can you say no to those big green eyes and this smile , besides it's 5 p.m. it's almost daylight and there are plenty of people out no one will kidnap me , don't worry i will be save, and if i needed you i will call. "Lydia give her uncle the poppy dog look and Dean could swear on his heart that even him fall for her and this poppy dog eyes Dean knew that she must have take it from her uncle Sammy .

"Okay , but you gonna answer me every time i rang , if you don't then consider yourself grounded for life."Chris demands. 

"Okaay jeez ,you've got that , bye " she leans closer and kiss her uncle on his cheek , then she goes.

"She's sweet." Sam slightly smile."Yes..yes she is.Anyway...... i think you're right...... Lydia deserve to know bu-" He have been cut by his cellphone ringing , and he answer "Marf hey you find the vetalas____________yes _________okay don't move i'm coming ____________________yeah yeah 'kay bye."

"Dean , Sam." Chris said. "i can't believe i'm doin' this "he mumbled. "I need you two to follow Lydia and make sure she still safe, am going to help Marf he think he found the werewolf's hidden spot , it's out of town , i don't need your help i can handle it, like i always do , i just want you to keep Lydia alive while am gone, because those werewolf's are kind of hate my family, you can say 'family business'. anyway i will be back at 10 p.m. tops ." Chris told the Winchesters and they nods.

***

A/N

SORRY AGAIN MY ENGLISH IS SUCKS AND THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN WRITE IT BETTER SORRRRRRY , BY THE WAY I'M 15 YEARS OLD LOL.