CHAPTER 4

~~~~~

--LYDIA POV--

After i wake up and 'Sam and Dean ' told me about their craziness about hunter ... things .I grabbed my phone and walked to the door but Dean ' who claim to be my father ' stand in front of the door and blocked the exit , THEN he grabbed my left hand tight .

"Let go." I demand him .

"NO , LYDIA you are staying here ..... you think this is funny because it's not... MONSTERS are real i don't care if you BELIEVE ME OR NOT at the mom............................."All i could hear now is blah blah blah .. i was thinking about a way to get out from here so I start looking around until i saw a vase. I kicked him with my knee in his balls and i grabbed the vase and hit him i smiled then i took their room keys and closed their room so they won't follow me, correct kidnap me or something worse .

I went to my mom grave i go there because i feel safe , i set on the ground besides my mom's grave it was silent for a while until some guy came Almost the same height as me ,wearing a trench coat , blue eyes and dark hair .

I stand up and then he grabbed my arms "HEY.. what the hell you think you doing?." I asked trying to get away from his grab ." MY NAME IS CASTIEL ." he said in gruff deep voice and dragged me to his old car.I tried to scream to get anyone attention but no one heard , then we stopped at the same motel i just run from. He grabbed me and took me to Sam and Dean's room.

~~~~~

--SAM POV --

Dean was with Cas on the phone he said he found her and will be here any minute .

"Just let me go."I heard Lydia saying struggling from Cas grab .While interring the room door, "You're Not Going Anywhere."Cas said staring at her .

"Thanks Cas." I said . "No problem."He said ,Me and Dean nodded.

"What the hell !!!! Really ?? .....GOD you all crazy . I don't know what the hell you three think, but kidnapping a minor is a serious felony offense, with prison sentences of 20 or more years , so i suggest for the three of you to back off and let me go before something horrible happen for you and i will be the one causin' it."Lydia yelled not believing what we were saying ,i could tell she's scared but hiding it.

"LYDIA . CALM . DOWN " Dean said yelling at her and she flinch back.

"Please...please just let me go home please." she said in cracking voice begging us to let her go.

"Lydia look we're telling the truth we here to protect you , and we can prove it Castiel here is an angel and he can show you, Cas ....." I tried to calm her down .

"Back off." Cas said approving my request.

~~~~~

--LYDIA POV--

When i saw his wings i couldn't believe it , i mean apart of me knew but i just couldn't believe that's my whole life was a lie and and my father in front of me the father who i thought didn't want me . I am scared now i don't know what to do .

I sat on the bed i was on before and my head is buried in my hands , i was so confused , i felt lost.

~~~~~

-- DEAN POV --

Lydia sat on my bed and buried her head in her hands when she sat i was worried she didn't showed any emotion .

"Lydia.... you okay?"I said , but she didn't replay she set in silence for what it seems forever , until Sam broke the silent he was trying to call Chris and Marf but they weren't answering their phones .