WONWOO

Just a quick little something cause I don't know what to write lately...

----------

"What if nobody likes me?"

"There's twelve of us, I'm sure you'll make a friend. Besides, they're nice."

I nodded. I was going with my brother, Mingyu, to his practice. It was my first time in Seoul, and I stuck to him like glue, except when he dropped me off at my hotel room the other day. As we walked from my hotel where he picked me up to the Pledis building, he continued to talk about his members.

I felt a vibration on my wrist and I saw that I got a notification on my smart watch. Before swiping to see it, a different screen showing that my heart rate was a little higher came first. I swiped to see it was a text message from our mom. I answered using voice to text and then Mingyu continued to speak.

He had stopped when I answered our mom on my watch. "I was wondering, will it tell you if your heart rate gets too high or low?" I nod. "It hasn't happened since I haven't been moving much lately, but it's supposed to notify me. I have the settings on for continuous tracking, so it should." He nodded and talked some more as the building came into our sight.

We entered and he led me to the practice room. We went in and there was only one guy inside the practice room. "Hey Gyu, the guys are getting coffee right now, and some are still at the dorm. But, they'll be here soon." The guy looked towards me after I closed the door behind us. "Oh?" He looked me up and down. My face felt a little hot.

"Um hi, I'm Y/N." He nodded. "Oh, you're Mingyu's sister." Mingyu went over to him and I followed slowly. "Yeah, I am" He patted the space next to him as he looked at Mingyu. Looking back to me, he said,"I'm Wonwoo." The three of us sat together for a while to wait for the others.

After resting for a while, the members came in. As I was fiddling with my watch, I noticed that my heart rate went back down since we finished walking. I watched the boys practice and during a break, Mingyu introduced me to all of them. Some recognized me but it was my first time meeting most of them, like Wonwoo.

The boys sat down to take a break when Wonwoo started to approach me. I watched him come sit and I felt a vibration on my wrist again. "Irregular heart rate?" I looked up when I heard Wonwoo's voice next to me. He was sitting on a chair by me, looking at my watch. "Oh, yeah. My watch thinks so but I think it's fine. I did just have some coffee."

He looks into my eyes for a moment. "But you had decaf?" I tried my best to keep a straight face as I looked away. I only shrugged, then dismissed the notification. "So what do you think?"

"About?" He responds, "About how we were. When we danced, I mean." I nodded. "I think you guys were great, very energetic. I don't know how you guys do it." He smiles at me and I tear my eyes away from his.

Never mind the vibration on my wrist, I could hear my heart beating as if it were in my head. "Break's over!" Wonwoo got up but turned back to me. "Let's go hangout later." I only nodded and he walked away.