🍩Prologue🍩

<Y/n POV>

When we were kids, we all had something we wanted to be. Whether it was a teacher, pilot, or fireman, we had interests that justified that mindset.

Once we grew up a bit, our interest started to shift. Our mindset would gradually evolve.

When we got to high school, our perception of the world deepened, and we might have changed our thoughts yet again.

Whether you've experienced this or not, almost every person has had a career field they've wanted to go into and have had dreams and goals in life to work towards. Take note of the 'almost' in that sentence.

I'm what I would call a 'floater'. My grades were around average since I was never motivated enough, and my courses would constantly change. I'd get bored with computer science and move onto geography. From there, I'd move onto film and theatre studies.

I can remember back to when I was in 5th grade, being asked the question, "what do you want to be when you're grown?" I never knew the answer to that. I would usually come up with a ridiculous solution like being a tomato farmer or finding the cure for toe cancer.

Even in my last year of high school, I was still unsure of my path in life. Well, that was until he showed up.

2020©️AlleyKatCosContagiousLover

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission from the publisher or the copyright holder.

NO TRANSLATIONS