-06-

4 months and 24 days time jump

(based off of TVD wiki timeline)

These past couple months life has been good, although I have been really distant with my family I have regained a lot of my friends at school, and there has been peace in my life for the first time in a long time. Tonight there is a masquerade ball at the Lockwood mansion, and I am going considering I need to go to parties a lot more often.

But it was sorta disrupted when Jenna accidentally walked into a knife, but she's home now and she's downstairs with Ric, her boyfriend. I start to get ready and slip into a navy blue dress that I purchased the other day, I then curl my wavy hair and do my makeup. I walk out of my room with my mask in hand as I follow Jeremy out the door to the car.

Elena has decided not to go because she and Stefan broke up and stuff, once we get to the Lockwood's, Jeremy takes my area before I can go anywhere.

"Stay out of trouble Astrid," he says, still not letting go of the grip he had on my arm. "I mean it," he said in a very serious tone.

"Yeesh Jermey don't be so harsh" I say, pushing his arm away and starting walking into the party.

It's been awhile since the party started when I spot Elena. What's she doing here? I start to walk towards her when I am pulled away by someone. I look up to see no other but Damon Salvatore.

"What do you want?" I say in a demanding tone as I try to move past him. "What are you doing here?!?!" he said in a protective alarmed sort of way. "Enjoying the party" I say before taking a sip out of my drink that is definitely not apple juice.

"Just be safe" he says before walking away and up the stairs.

It's been another hour before I decide to take a walk outside to think, something definitely seems off. I keep walking before I see Elena in normal clothes talking on the phone I walk up to her and make my presence known.

"Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car, and Astrid is with me. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Okay." Elena hangs up the phone and before I could move any farther a cloth is pushed against my face and all goes black.

______________________

I regain consciousness to see I am laid on a couch next to Elena, who is knocked out. What happened? Did we get kidnapped? I start to see Elena wake up and she sees my panicked face and puts her finger to her lips signalling me to be quiet, as she gets up.

"How are the girls?" a female voice says from upstairs. "Still passed out." a male voice responds.

"You didn't touch them, did you?" the female voice responds again. "Give me some credit. So, you called him?" he says nervously

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Elijah I know that name. How do I know that name? "They say he got it." the voice responds again