4

The fifth set was soon to come to an end and Tsukishima hasn't returned yet. Kageyama hasn't been put in yet either.

He was warming up earlier, but hasn't been called to the bench yet.

The anticipation is driving me crazy.

I'm afraid the three around me won't even talk to me, because of how tense I've become.

"Look, they're doing it again!" Big Sis points out.

Everyone runs in for the synchronized attack.

With nobody following up, my nerves brought back the memory of Sugawara getting blocked. That Guess Monster is a pain.

Noya jumps for the set, but I keep my eye on Tendou Satori.

But by the time Tanaka slammed the ball down on the other side of the net, Satori hasn't even left the floor.

"I can't believe Sugawara was able to charge in so confidently, even after being shot down!" Shimada exclaims.

"I bet he was scared, but it's more important to have an even stronger will to attack!" Takinoue states.

Big Sis unexpectedly pulls me into a side hug. Full of excitement, since her brother managed to collect the most recent points.

I'll allow it, just this once.

"Here he comes!" Shimada shouts for my complete attention.

The sound of the sub in, was like music to my ears.

Sugawara, you're a great guy. But I'm sorry to feel happy about your sub.

Kageyama is back.

"Padema's getting all heart eyes again!" Big Sis points out.

I escape her hold and chop the two boy's head.

"We didn't say anything!" they both whine.

You're so lucky I wouldn't hurt you Big Sis. I hate when people expose my emotions that loudly...even if it's true.

Kageyama was up to serve and he was in the zone.

He threw the ball up and gave them a monster serve, despite just getting back in.

Shiratorizawa picked it up, but not clean. The ball flew back over and we were given a chance ball.

Suddenly, just before my brother made contact with the ball, Kageyama runs from the back.

He gets the first touch and sets it to Hinata.

The two displayed their straight down quick attack.

I look back at old man Ukai and he gave me a satisfied smile. We exchanged a thumbs up, then returned back to the game.

The points started racking up, but Shiratorizawa managed to reach double digits first.

My excitement definitely dialed down and my nerves overcame.

Karasuno calling a timeout definitely didn't help.

12-9

Shiratorizawa's student section was cheering so loud. Ours were all afraid to open their mouths.

"Damn you." I tighten my grip around the ledge, as I feel myself getting even angrier.

"Padema, are you all right?" Shimada tries to comfort.

"Ever since Daichi started playing volleyball, all he wanted to do was be a great player and have fun. That's only if they win. I want him to feel successful, I want that more than anything in the world." I growl.