Taste Of Poison (CASTILLEJA SERIES NO. 2)

"You're like a poison that I'm always willing to take

"You're like a poison that I'm always willing to take."

Sybil was a good girl until her Mom did something to ruin her love story. From a princess who always follows the rules, to a villain who ruins some other people's lives. She enjoys it, really. The reason when she and Joahn- the guy who taught her bad things met again after six years, she promised that she would pay him in her villainous ways. She owes him, didn't she?

But it seems like the wind was shifted. 'Cause the man who taught her how to be bad hates him now, hurt her now, fight her now. But she doesn't give a fuck. If he wants a fight , then she would give him war. And it wouldn't end until she made him regret the day that he taught her to be the person that even her- couldn't recognize anymore.
_____

READER'S EXTRAS

Pinterest Board
https://pin.it/5NwNgFc

Spotify Playlist
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5KOsHsWjV0UJaxGCGWqLeB?si=Hx8MCvdwTX-JqXTSXwQNpw&dd=1

_____

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons- living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM is a CRIME. ✔️

P.s. Typographical and Grammatical errors are REAL, so if you are a perfectionist, better not to read this thing..... (I'm using my phone so expect such things.)

___________________________
______________

-jazwritee

-ALL RIGHTS RESERVED-