CHAPTER ONE

There once was a kingdom  called Aria. And in this kingdom there lived a special 16 year old boy named Severus. He lives with his uncle Jackson, Severus parents died when he was three years old from a plague that wiped out half the kingdom.

Jackson is king Lucius most trusted adviser and a very good friend. They have known each other since they were children. Severus was very lazy,like most 16 year old boys. So Jackson asked Lucius if Severus could work in the castle. Lucius was happy to help and told Jackson that Severus could be princess Jade's servant.

The next day Severus woke up early, got dressed and left for the castle. King Lucius was waiting for him at the front gate. King Lucius should Severus where princess Jade's room was and left. Severus knocked on the princess's door,when she opened it she asked rudely "who are you?" But Severus could not answer... She is soo beautiful he thought to himself. She asked him again this time she sounded angry," I... I'm your new servant "   he said.

Then suddenly her expression changed,she smiled and pulled Severus into her room. Severus was to afraid to say anything. Then princess Jade said "cheer up, I was only messing with you". Severus gave a sigh of relief,which made princess Jade laugh