CHAPTER TWO

Princess Jade took Severus around the castle showing him where everything is.

First she took him to the dungeon she told him that's where all the criminals were kept,then she took him to the kitchen...the head chef ran to princess Jade with a piece of Blueberry cheesecake.

"hey Antonio" she said "your highness please taste this" Antonio said...."Mmm...delicious"
Princess Jade said with a big smile on her face...

And finally she took him too the stables... She told him that this is her favourite place...she brought two horses one brown and one white.

She hopped on the white horse and told him to get on the brown one...Severus gladly hopped on. They raced each other around the castle.

While they were racing Severus saw a black stallion in a separate building... He asked the princess why that horse was alone. She told him that nobody could ride the horse,he was to wild.

They put the horses back in the stable...Severus took the princess back to the castle, then he went home.

While Severus was lying in bed he was thinking about the princess...he was smiling unknowingly...

His uncle entered the room,and asked Severus what's making him smile.  Severus turned pink,and said it was nothing then he dozed of to sleep