CHAPTER SEVEN

After Severus defeated Tarterion, he went to aberoth...a temple built in honour for Salazar the conqueror.

Background info

It was guarded by a Sphinx. Legend has it...that a Sphinx will give you a riddle and if you get the wrong answer three times...it will eat you alive.

So Severus went to the gate of aberoth and saw the Sphinx. But the Sphinx did not look fierce, it looked tired.

The Sphinx said to Severus "If you answer my riddle correctly you shall pass through the gates of aberoth... But if you fail you shall perish...you have three chances to answer"

Severus nodded his head indicating that he was ready.

The riddle is " I never was and always will be,I'll always come but will never be"

"Life" Severus yelled

The Sphinx shook the ground and said "wrong answer"

Severus thought about the riddle again and said "the answer is Tomorrow"

The Sphinx roared and said "you have answered my riddle, you may enter"

Severus headed to the middle of the temple and he saw the goblet. The only problem is that it was protected by a wizard.

The wizard and Severus battled for hour,but in the end Severus was the victor.

He took the goblet back to Aria,with a few hours to spare.

When he got to the king,he gave the king the sword and goblet.

A few moments later the sword and goblet began to glow. They combined it and it formed a box.
The box contained princess Jade.

The king was so happy he gave Severus his weight in gold.