CHAPTER SIX

After Severus collected the sword of souls,he started to feel "invincible". He wanted to take over Aria.

Severus did not know that if someone who has impure intentions touches the sword it would consume them.

As Severus felt himself being consumed,he snapped out of his " invincible " feeling.

He remembered that he was doing all the tasks for his beloved princess Jade.

He was able to take control of the sword. He headed to arilo,a island near the coast of aria.

As he headed to the island he noticed a huge shadow passing above him.

It was Tarterion,the dragon of illusions. It was 18 meters from head to tail,with a wingspan of 20 meters. It had shiny black scales.

Tarterion flew to a volcano. The volcano did not contain lava,in fact it contained gold and jewels lots and lots if it.

Severus waited for Tarterion to sleep,then he ran to the volcano. He was about to to cut the dragons head, but he got distracted.

He heard a voice coming from the gems,telling him to take the treasure. He started taking gold coins,rubies and many other valuable jewels. Then suddenly the treasure started moving, Tarterion had woken up.

Severus was swinging his sword trying to scare the dragon,then suddenly the dragon and volcano started to disappear and the treasure that Severus took turned into sand.

Then Severus saw Tarterion right above him,but Tarterion vanished again.

Then Tarterion tried to grab Severus but he dodged the dragon, and cut the side of the dragon...but it was like the dragon was not even scratched.

Severus saw a part of the dragon that was not covered in scales,it was the heart of Tarterion... It looked like gold.

As Tarterion dove down towards Severus, he stabbed Tarterion in the heart. Tarterion roared and flew straight up into the sky and exploded.