CHAPTER NINE

Alexandra laughed out nervously as she looked away "what? Huh? Girlfriend? Are you crazy?" She said still laughing
      "I'm serious, we going to fake it till they get used to not shouting and they will also think we are together, i think that will stop the noise" Ha Joon said with a serious face.
     "Fake relationship? Who does that?" Alex said "you think that will help the situation" Alexandra added.
      They both stare at each other under the bright moon, they could hear the cricket squeaking
     "Yes it will, think about it" Ha Joon said. Alexandra looked away "FINE" she replied "as long as i don't get to do any sexual stuffs...you know kissing and stuffs, i only do that with someone i love"
      Ha Joon laughed softly "sexual? No Alex, No...just public notice, that's all...that's all okay?" He said smiling
     "Yeah okay" she replied
"Your favor?" Ha Joon said looking into her eyes, she looked at him and almost got lost in his eyes, she looked away sharply.
      "Yeah my favor is" she looked around as Ha Joon stare at her confused "What are you doing?" He said moving back "are you a pervert" he said looking at her.
      "PERVERT? What? No, just thinking" she said laughing out "you think my favor is what you are thinking? No Ha Joon, i do those stuffs with someone i love" she said smirking at him.
       He smiled, "just kidding, you don't look like one" he replied.
      "You better be" she replied sharply "I know what my favor is" Alex said smiling "I want you to be friendly with people.
      "What?" Ha Joon said out
      "Yeah that's what i want...no pressure okay? We will start little by little by saying hi back to people" she said
       Ha Joon rolled his eyes, he sighed
"I just want to stop all this noise, as long as you play your role, i will do what you want" he said
      "Aww, you don't look happy Ha Joon, I'm not happy too, so we are going to get used to it sweetie" she said grinning.
     "Yeah yeah" he replied
"So any rules in case we are in public?" He asked
       "Oh right, no kissing, no touching in private place, you can hold my hand or put your arm around me, hug me too...that's cool" Alexandra replied
       "Got it ma'am" Ha Joon said as Alexandra smiled "okay goodnight fake boyfriend" Alex said smiling as she waved at Ha Joon who looked at her as she walked away. He sighed "this is going to be intense, she is stubborn" Ha joon said as he walked in the male dormitory.

      The Next day, Alexandra finished her lectures early, she went out of the lecture hall, she saw Ho Jun bicycle near a tree.
      "Is that Ho Jun bicycle?" Alexandra said as she moved near it and looked around "he isn't near, maybe he's still in class" Alex said as she turned to leave.
      "Oh my!" Alexandra said out, Ho Jun smiled "sorry to startle you, how are you today Alex". Ho Jun said grinning at Alexandra who hit him hard
     "Stop doing that" she said
      "Yeah I won't I promise" Ho Jun said as he winked at her
      "What?" Alexandra said as she laughed out "why are you so funny without trying" Alexandra said laughing out.
      Ho Jun moved near her as she took a step back "i can make you laugh everyday if you want, i love making you laugh". Ho Jun said with a serious face
     "So funny" Alex said as she pushed Ho Jun slightly.
     "What? What's this? NaNa said out angrily, Ho Jun and Alexandra looked at NaNa standing right in front of them.
      "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you" Ho Jun said in a calm voice, NaNa and her friends smiled then frown immediately
      "Are you a freshman? You should watch your back while playing like little kids" NaNa said frowning
      "He said sorry, you should leave" Alexandra said in a cool voice
       "And what are you?" NaNa said moving towards Alexandra "are you not the girl I saw with Eun-Kyung? Well i don't care just stay away... This is not America" NaNa said as she and friends leaves angrily.
       "Wow! She is mean" Ho Jun said looking at Alexandra who seemed lost in her thought.
     "Yes she is" Alexandra said

  "YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO OTHER GUYS"
    "Huh" Alexandra and Ho Jun said as they could see Ha Joon coming towards them
     "Ha Joon! What are you doing here?" Ho Jun said smiling to Ha Joon who looked at Alexandra
      "You know Ha Joon?" Alexandra asked Ho Jun
        "Yes he is my....."
        "Let's go" Ha Joon said as he pulled Alexandra with him.
      "What's happening? Ha Joon and Alex? Are they?" Ho Jun slap his face slightly "No, No! Ha Joon can't have a girlfriend, he barely smile, how on earth can he have a girlfriend? Ho Jun added.
        Ha Joon continue pulling Alexandra out of the school as some student saw them and start whispering
       "Is that his girlfriend? No that's not possible!"
       "Ha Joon doesn't have a girlfriend, they can't be dating so who is she?"
        "I've never seen any girl with Ha Joon"
         Alexandra and Ha Joon could hear people saying as they got out of the school.
        "Let's hangout" Ha Joon said looking straight at Alexandra. "What?! Hold on a minute, have you ever been in a relationship? Have you ever dated?" Alexandra said folding her arms. Ha Joon looked away.
        "What? I knew it! I knew it! Who pull a girl away anytime he wants, showing up out of no where? Who? Who? We are acting as boyfriend and girlfriend not brother and sister" Alexandra said.
     "I'm gonna get used to boyfriend stuff okay? Let's go out now" Ha Joon said as he looked at Alexandra "your hand miss?" Ha Joon said stretching his hand to hold Alex.
     Alexandra looked at him and laugh out "what are you? A ballet dancer? Oh God this is gonna be hard!!! If you want people to believe we are dating, you have to act like it...starting from now" Alex said as she fold her arms
      "So...say it again" Alex said smiling. Ha Joon groaned "why is this hard?" he said
       "Your hand Alex" Ha Joon said stretching his hand again, Alex nodded "Nah"
        "Your hand girlfriend" Ha Joon said frustratedly
        "Nah"
        "Your hand babe?" He said again as Alexandra smiled "yeah! There you go" she said as she held his hand "so where are we going boyfriend?" Alexandra said smiling at Ha Joon
        "Oh! Oh! I see what you are doing, you said I shouldn't call you girlfriend and you are doing that right now?" Ha Joon said to Alex as they walked away.
        "Don't question the teacher" Alex smirked at Ha Joon who smiled slightly
        They stopped at a restaurant to get food, they both ordered what they want, their food was brought to them after a while.
       "Well I'm gonna enjoy been your fake girlfriend if am gonna enjoy all this free delicious pasta" Alexandra said happily as she started eating, Ha Joon stare at her.
        She carried the bowl of salad and pour it all on the pasta, she dip in her spoon to stir it together, she carried a full spoon and put it all in her mouth as she makes a yummy sound with her eyes closed.
       Ha Joon smiled as he eat, Alexandra noticed Ha Joon staring, she stopped eating. 
         "Uhh! What? You can't finish your food?" Alexandra asked looking at Ha Joon food.
        "Yeah, go ahead and take it" he said still smiling
        "Are you mocking me" Alexandra said with a mouth full of salad
        "No, at all" Ha Joon said trying to keep in his smile "eat" he said clearing his throat, Alexandra took his food and continue eating. Ha Joon noticed some girls looking at him and some making cute faces at him.
       Alexandra coughed as Ha Joon stood up and give her water to drink, he patted her back "easy, easy"
        Alexandra drank the water, she looked at him suprisely...she noticed lot of girls making faces at her "you could have passed the water instead of standing up" Alex said
        "Ohhhhh! The girls! I understand now" Alex added smiling.
        "Thank you babe" Alexandra said out loud enough that everyone could hear her.

        After they were done eating, they walked out of the restaurant...on their way back to school Alexandra saw a toy grabber machine.
         "Hey let's try this" Alexandra said pulling Ha Joon "get me a cute stuffed toy please?" She said making a cute face at Ha Joon.
        "WHAT? I can't do this" Ha Joon said looking away
         "You can't?" Alexandra said amazed "oh my!!! Ha Joon, you are rare" Alexandra said staring at Ha Joon.
        A guy and a girl arrive as the girl whispered to her boyfriend "geu salam-eun uilui schoon-eganeun (that is the guy going to our school)" the girl said
       Ha Joon heard her, he dip a coin in the machine and smiled to Alexandra " I will get you a very cute one baby" Ha Joon said as Alex grinned at him then at the girl beside her and the boyfriend.
       Ha Joon tried and tried but couldn't get a toy, they watch the guy got his girlfriend a teddy bear at a go.
       They left after, Alexandra smirked at Ha Joon "put your energy in it, focus!!!" Ha Joon put in another coin, he dimmed his eyes...he finally picked a teddy bear and slowly bring it up, it fell back in.
      "Nooooo!" Ha Joon shouted "you see that? I almost had it" he said
      "Let's just go" Alex said rolling her eyes as she started walking away
       "No, one more time" Ha Joon said
       "Okay meet me in school" Alex said as she heard Ha Joon shouted happily "I DID IT!!!" he yelled out and laughed happily.
        Alexandra looked at him and smiled, she has never seen Ha Joon laugh that much. "WOW" she said softly  "he look more handsome while laughing" she said and could see him coming towards her.
        "There you go" Ha Joon said smiling, Alexandra took the stuffed elephant from him "thank you" she said softly and look up at Ha Joon who was still smiling, he gradually stopped smiling as he look into Alexandra eyes.
       The moon reflected in her eyes, he could feel the breeze swinging her hair slowly, he couldn't hear the car horning behind him.
       Alexandra pulled him as he came back to his senses "what are you doing? What were you thinking?" Alex said.
       "Nothing, just a bad memory" Ha Joon said as he walked away. Alexandra followed him "weirdo" she said to herself.

        Alexandra got to her room and could see Eun-Kyung on the bed.
       "Where have you been Alex?" Eun-Kyung asked curiously.
       "Just out, mom!" Alexandra said smiling as she dropped her bag and sat on her bed. Eun-Kyung notice the stuffed animal with Alexandra, she took it from her.
       "You went on a date? You got a boyfriend?" Eun-Kyung said out.
       "Noo! Just out with a friend, no more question Eun-Kyung...Goodnight"
        Alexandra said as she brought out her phone and lay on her bed. She smiled and could remember  Ha Joon laughing face "he laugh so adorably" she whispered to herself.
         "Hey, Fake boyfriend...let's meet tomorrow by the bus station tomorrow...11:am sharp...don't be late" Alexandra hit sent.