CHAPTER TEN

Eun-Kyung could see Alexandra dressed up in the morning, she smiled "going out again?"
        "I'll be right back" Alexandra said as she went out
         "So this is how she feel whenever I leave her here alone? I feel bad" Eun-Kyung said "she looks so happy" She added.
         "I'M BORED" Eun-Kyung said out. Alexandra got to bus station, she could see Ha Joon sitting with his leg crossed with a headphone.
         "Wow!!! He is so clean and handsome" Alexandra whispered to her self
         "Are you just going to stand there? Or you gonna say hi to your boyfriend" Ha Joon said as he looked up at Alexandra who smiled nervously
         They got in the bus as the bus arrived. Alexandra looked at Ha Joon who was still wearing his headphone "you...you won't ask where we are going?"
        Ha Joon looked at her, he removed the headphone from his ear            
"what?" Ha Joon said silently
       "You not going to ask where we are going?" She repeated
       "Well, I'm sure you can't kidnap me so I'm not bothered" Ha Joon said folding his arms
       "Well I can" she whispered to herself smiling
        "What?" He asked
         "Huh....nothing" Alexandra said looking away still smiling.

       They got to Kate( Alexandra sister) house as they got down from the bus "where are we?" Ha Joon asked
       "oh you are bothered now? Well don't worry I'm not gonna kidnap you, you are just doing your part in the deal.....been nice to people and interacting" Alexandra said smiling.
       Ha Joon sighed, "yeah...okay". He said as he followed Alexandra, Alex looked towards her sister apartment
       "She probably gone to work, its a good thing though....she won't know I'm here" Alexandra said to herself
       She knocked on Dong-min's apartment, after a while Dong-min appeared at the door
       "ALEX" he said happily as he hugged Alexandra who hugged him back
       Ha Joon looked at Alexandra "oh Jeez" he said and could see Dong-min Dad also greeting Alex. They got in and sit as Dong-Min's Dad (Mr Ki) offer them Juice, he was happy to see Alexandra and her friend.
       "I'm glad you both are willing to help my son....and I can see your friend here is Korean too, that is great" Mr Ki said looking at Ha Joon.
       "Help?" Ha Joon said looking at Alexandra.
       "Yes we are going to teach Dong-Min how to speak english and we will come here every weekend too" Alexandra replied smiling to Ha Joon who grabbed his head "Alex!" He whispered to himself.
       Dong-Min brought out a book to start learning as Alexandra brought out a chocolate from her bag "this is for you" she gave Dong-Min, he smiled and took it from her "Thank you Alex"
        He looked at Ha Joon who was folding his arms with his leg crossed
       "your boyfriend so not fun" Dong-Min said as he eat his chocolate
        "Boyfriend?" Alexandra said out.
"Okay Dong-Min, let's start from there okay? His name is Ha Joon"
         Ha Joon sighed "can't believe I'm doing this" he said and smile to Dong-Min
         "Next time, you say...your boyfriend is not fun, got it?". Ha Joon said smiling at Dong-Min who nodded his head with his mouth full of chocolate.
       "Hmm" Alexandra smiled.
        After some hours of teaching Dong-Min, Alexandra got tired, she could see Ha Joon enjoying been a teacher. She checked the time.
       "Let's call it a day guys, Dong-Min we will come back tomorrow okay? You are going to get it very soon, don't worry okay?"
        "Yes" Dong-Min replied happily "Thank you Alex Unni and Ha Joon Oppa" he said, Ha Joon smiled blushingly. Alex caught him smiling, she looked away also smiling.
        They both went out of the house
"Thank you both, bless you" Mr Ki  said smiling as he waved them bye.

        Alexandra got home so tired, she removed her jacket and lay on her bed, she thought about what Ha Joon had said to her while they were in the bus.
      "I have never done anything I will be proud of in a long time, and I'm so glad I'm making a good impact in Dong-Min, right there he looked at me as someone he could look up to" he said with uncontrollably smile on his face.
      Alexandra smiled as she took her phone and could see a text coming in.
      "Thanks for today" Alex read Ha Joon message and smiled. She sat up still smiling.
       "I should thank you more, you are going out of your way for me......Thank you :)" she replied. After a while she got another message from him.
       "I'm proud of what I did, it feels right, Thank you BIRD LIFE GUARD"
       Alexandra chuckled "Aww!" She said "but hold on a minute, where is Eun-Kyung?"
                   ★★★★★★★
    Alexandra and Ha Joon left for Mr Ki house the next day. It was a sunday afternoon, they arrived there as they started walking towards his apartment.
     "ALEX?"
   Alexandra frozed as she could hear Kate's voice "Dang!"
      Alexandra said as she smiled and looked back at her sister who was walking towards her.
       "Kate! My sweet sister" Alexandra said as she hugged Kate.
       "Alex, I'm surprised to see you here" she said as she look up at Ha Joon "who is this handsome young man Alex, wanna introduce?" Kate asked smiling to Alex.
       "He is my....."
       "BOYFRIEND! I'm her boyfriend" Ha Joon replied.
        Alexandra looked at Ha Joon suprisely, he smiled at her.
        Kate smiled "Aw! Alex, you didn't want to tell me about your boyfriend?" Kate said folding her arms.
       "No sis, he isn't my......."
       "She was going to tell you" Ha Joon replied interuptedly.
        "Stop it, I can talk Ha Joon, you know that right?". Alexandra replied smiling nervously
       "Kate, meet Ha Joon, my FRIEND" Alexandra said looking at Ha Joon "right?".
        Ha Joon smirked at her and looked away.
        "Alex Unni! Ha Joon Oppa!" Alexandra could hear Dong-Min shouting from distance, Kate looked suprised "you know Dong-Min?" Kate asked Alex as Dong-Min hugged Ha Joon.
      "There are lot of things I don't know now Alex, you used to tell me everything" Kate said looking at Alexandra.
      "I'm sorry I haven't told you yet, I and Ha Joon will be teaching Dong-Min how to speak english, that's why we are here and I was definitely going to come see you after because I know you are always home on Sundays". Alexandra replied.
      Ha Joon hold Dong-Min's hand as they both walk in his apartment to give Alexandra and her sister some privacy.
     "Are you pissed, because of the day we went out and couldn't stay with you?...I'm sorry I haven't been a good sister Alex... I feel......."
    "No Kate, not at all, don't feel bad or anything, I wanted to keep it from you because I didn't know how you will feel if i tell you I'm going to be Dong-Min teacher" Alexandra replied.
     "How I will feel? No Alex, why will I ever say you shouldn't? Do what you want to, okay?....And that handsome guy....."
      "HE IS MY FRIEND...we are just here together to teach Dong-Min, nothing more" Alexandra replied sharply.
     "Come for dinner when you are done?" Kate said.
     "Another time, I promise...I will come alone then, Ha Joon might feel uncomfortable". Alexandra replied.
      "You like him...I can see it" Kate replied smiling as Alexandra laughed out nervously.
       "So funny Kate...bye... Dong-Min is waiting for me" Alexander said as she walked in Dong-Min's apartment.
       "HMM!" Kate smiled and went back into her apartment.

       "That was fun" Alexandra said as they left Dong-Min apartment later in the evening. Alexandra and Ha Joon stopped by the fish cake shop to eat some fish cake.
       "I've always wanted to try this" Alexandra said eating the hot fish cake.
       "Been long I had it too" Ha Joon said also eating his fish cake.
       "What do you do then? Stay by the window and laugh at a poor girl hurting?" Alexandra replied smiling.

      Ha Joon smiled "it was something you said back then" he said "and hey!!! You promised me everyday soda" Ha Joon added smirking at Alexandra
      "I will............."

      "HA JOON!!!???"
      "ALEX!"
Alexandra and Ha Joon looked back at the same time.