CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Where have you been Alexandra Johnson? I called you, you didn't pick up my calls". Eun-Kyung said to Alexandra who dropped her jacket and sit on bed smiling.
       "Eun-Kyung my sweetheart, I'm an adult.....I went out with a friend" Alexandra replied. She sat on her bed looking straight at Eun-Kyung who was laying down.
         "It is 4:38pm." Eun-Kyung sat up "I bet you didn't go to class" Eun-Kyung said
         "Is that friend Ha Joon? Do you like him already?" Eun-Kyung added smiling.
           "I don't know..." Alexandra sighed. She sprawled on her bed
           "To be honest I just want things to go smoothly" Alexandra replied looking up at the ceiling in the room.
            Eun-Kyung stood up "I was on my way to babe side before you came in" she took out her round neck top and put it on "just follow your heart sweetheart, I feel he likes you though".
          Alexandra smiled at her roommate as she dress up to meet Lee min (her boyfriend).
"He look so bothered the last time we were talking about you" Eun-Kyung added.
           "I'll see you later cutie...don't miss me too much" Eun-Kyung said as she went out of the room.
           "Bye" Alexandra replied. She shut her eyes and couldn't stop thinking about last night  with Ha Joon. She smiled as she remember the eye contact they made.

         *****THERE WAS A TOTAL SILENCE BETWEEN THEM AS THEY STARE AT EACHOTHER, THEIR EYES WERE FIXED AT EACHOTHER. ALEXANDRA HEART STARTED RACING.
              "WOW SEE DONG-MIN OLD PICTURE". ALEXANDRA SAID AS SHE BREAK THE SILENCE NERVOUSLY

           "Ughhhhh" Alexandra groaned hitting her hand on the bed "what is wrong with me? Why did I say that? Why? I ruined the nice moment" Alexandra said.
            She sat up. "I'm not build for romance, I am not" she added as she groaned out.
          "What's he doing right now? He's not probably not thinking about me? Why am I thinking about him?" She stood up and enter the rest room.

                                   *
       Ha Joon stood by his window. He thought about the night he saw Alexandra for the first time outside his window. He smiled
        "She is so cute" he said as he remember last night in Dong-min's place.

         ***** "WOW SEE DONG-MIN OLD PICTURE"

   "That was too obvious Alex" Ha Joon said smiling "you are even cute while been nervous" he smiled widely.

         It was 8:00pm in the evening. Alexandra sleep was interrupted by Eun-Kyung's call
         "Eun-Kyung" Alexandra said in a low voice
          "ALEXANDRA!!! Come to the chicken noodle soup restaurant right now, lee min is buying us dinner" Eun-Kyung said as she could hear Alexandra groaning.
           "Come on! Sleepy head....it's too early to be sleeping"
           "Alright, alright...alright" Alexandra replied as she ended the call. She sighed "I'm so tired, I couldn't even sleep well last night..." Alexandra said scratching her head.
           "At least I will get to eat the delicious noodle soup" she added yawning. She stood up still scratching her head, she untie her rough hair still yawning
           "I hope Mrs Ki keeps been nice to Mr Ki because of Dong-Min, I feel pity for him...I should check on him tomorrow" Alexandra said as she enter the bathroom to shower.
           She came out after some while. "Even if they have return back home, I will still check on Dong-Min...I miss him already" Alexandra added as she dry her hair and packed it into a bun.
         "Let's go eat" Alexandra said smiling as she left her room. She got out of the female domitory and started walking out of the school
        "ALEX!!!"
    Alexandra looked back and could see Ho Jun running towards her. "It's you....Hi". Alexandra said smiling.
          "Even at night, I could tell it was you. Where are you going by this time?" Ho Jun asked half panting.
          "My roomate's boyfriend is buying dinner, so I'm tagging along" Alexandra replied.
         "Sound yummy, I could take you all out someday....as your boyfriend" Ho Jun replied winking at Alexandra. She laughed out
          "So funny" Alexandra replied still laughing "you are always joking" she said hitting Ho Jun
           "No I'm not joking" Ho Jun replied not smiling. Alexandra looked at him and could see he wasn't smiling, she stopped smiling and continue staring at him.
           They both stare at eachother for a little while.
         "You almost got me" Alexandra laughed out "so hilarious" Alexandra said "come on, you coming? I don't want to be late for the dinner...you joker!" She added still laughing.
         "Yeah" Ho Jun replied fake smiling "yes I'm coming" he said as he watch Alexandra walked away. "I'm serious, I wish you could see that".
          Alexandra looked back "come on!".
Ho Jun ran to catch up with her..."LET'S GO!!!" He replied pulling her with him.
         They got to the restaurant as Alexandra saw Eun-Kyung and Lee min.
         "Alex!" Eun-Kyung said out as she saw Alexandra coming towards them.
        "AN YEOUNG!" Alexandra said smiling to Lee min.
          "Hello Alex" Lee min replied smiling. He looked at Ho Jun "are you our Alex boyfriend?" He asked.
            "What? No! You joke too much" Alexandra replied sharply....she sat down "this is Ho Jun, he is my friend" Alexandra said looking at Lee min then at her roommate.
           Ho Jun smiled "Hello, I'm Ho Jun...Alexandra's good friend
          "I just said that" Alexandra said as they all laughed out.

"Nice meeting you Ho Jun...you are also my friend since you are Alex friend" Eun-Kyung replied.
         "Nice meeting you" Lee min said.
Ho Jun sat down as Lee min call out for the waitress
          "Bill on me...so order anything you want guys" Lee min said looking at Alexandra and Ho Jun.
          "Your boyfriend is so nice" Ho Jun grinned at Eun-Kyung.
         "CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP PLEASE" Alexandra said looking at the waitress.
          "Me too please" Ho Jun added
Eun-Kyung and Lee min also ordered for the same meal with soda. Their meal was brought to them after a while.
            Ho Jun rubbed his palm together smiling as he stare at his meal. Eun-Kyung and Lee min stare at Alexandra and Ho Jun as they eat.
           "OMG....they are alike. What???" Eun-Kyung said chuckling at Lee min "they are like twins right now" she whispered to Lee min smiling.
          Ho Jun smiled to Alexandra as they eat and didn't notice Eun-Kyung and her boyfriend were staring at them.
          "Are you going to drink that?" Alexandra asked Ho Jun who looked at his soup sadly, he smiled
         "No...take it" Ho Jun replied. Alexandra took his soup, she took it all....she chuckled as she dropped the bowl and could see Eun-Kyung and Lee min staring at her.
          "Don't blame me, the soup taste better" Alexandra said laughing
           "Here...take the soda, I will take water" Alexandra said to Ho Jun "Thank you" Ho Jun took the soda from her and gulped it...
           Alexandra and Ho Jun looked up at Eun-Kyung and Lee min staring at them. They looked down at their bowl of noodle soup and could see it hasn't been touched.
        "What?" Alexandra said
        "Huh! Nothing...Nothing" Eun-Kyung replied smiling.
"I won't lie to you both...you should date, you are both so sweet" Lee min added.
         "Date? What?......no, Ho Jun is not my type" Alexandra said jokingly
          "I'm not?" Ho Jun replied looking at Alexandra
          "Come on, I'm sure I'm not your type either." Alexandra said laughing, she noticed Ho Jun was keeping a straight face.

          "Well...well, well, see who is here".
They all could see NaNa and her friends coming towards them. Eun-Kyung rolled her eyes "here we go again" Eun-Kyung said.
          "Hi to you too cousin" NaNa said fake smiling at Eun-Kyung.
         "Let's just leave" Lee min said to Eun-Kyung, they all stood up to leave
          "Awww! Why leave when your food is still here? You don't want to waste money...." NaNa said as she could see Alexandra and Ho Jun empty bowl
        "Even if some people finish their food..." NaNa added looking at Alexandra and Ho Jun. she said it loud enough, making everyone at the restaurant focus on them.
           "I'm sure you both are not the ones that pay for the food you eat" NaNa said looking at Alexandra.
           "It's none of your business NaNa" Eun-Kyung replied "come on let's get out of here" Eun-Kyung said looking at Alexandra.
           "Did Ha Joon know you are hanging out with this......" NaNa said looking at Ho Jun "guyyyyyy" she added.
           Alexandra looked at her sharply.
"Oh! Are you surprised? How did I know you are hanging out with Ha Joon?" NaNa said. She moves near Alexandra
         "I know everything happening in this university" NaNa said to Alexandra
          "Who I choose to hangout with is none of you or your friends business so stay away NaNa" Alexandra replied as she move away from NaNa.
        "You think he likes you?"
Alexandra who was about walking out with others stopped.
         "He has never like anyone. I'm sure something is bringing you two together and I'll figure it out" NaNa said.
          "What is it NaNa? Are you pained? You never wanted him and you want no one to have him too? Eun-Kyung said sharply
          "Yes you are right cousin, no one know him as I do, that means he can't be with no one but me....he is with me" NaNa replied angrily.

          "NO, I'M WITH ALEX"
They all looked back and could see Ha Joon standing by the restaurant door. There was a total silence among them, Ha Joon walked in as he move towards Alexandra.
          "Miss me?" He said to Alexandra "because I miss you" he added smiling at Alexandra.
            "Ha Joon" Alexandra said softly, she was so happy to see Ha Joon right in front of her.
            "Come on babe let's go" he held her hand firmly as they walked out.