The Bicycle Thief

𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿; 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖫𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖸/𝗇, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 - 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄. 𝖶𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖸/𝗇 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾. (𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖲𝟧) 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎! 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 :)

 (𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖲𝟧) 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎! 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 :)

-
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗜𝗞𝗘
-

You and Will were out for a morning bike ride around the neighborhood with Claire, Luke, and Phil. The two adults rode at the front quietly chatting to each-other, occasionally turning around to check on the three of you; who were happily riding alongside one another, you and Luke matching bikes.

Claire had decided that Luke wasn't responsible enough to take care of a bike of his own, and gave him Haley's old bike with Black tape covering as much pink and purple flowers as it could.

He was often got teased for it by your brother - occasionally your dad - but you always assured him that his bike was not girly at all. Even though you yourself thought it didn't look very 'boy-ish'.

[ 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟫 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄 = 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 = 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍. ]

The four of you had just finished a lap around the neighborhood and were coming up to the Dunphy's house, when the new neighbor jogged over to you guys. She smiled warmly and kept jogging in place as she greeted Claire, trying to spark up a conversation.

"Yeah ok... uh hi, hey, Um this is my husband Phil, our neighbors Will and [Y/n], and my son Luke is right over there". Claire introduced, pointing to each of us, the neighbor waved to you, Will and Luke with a friendly smile.