𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒

━━ but when you look at him,
what do you see?

━━ freedom.

━━━━━━ ❝ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ❞ ━━━━━━

     odette quinn was not the joker's biological daughter. it was impossible for him to have children and even if he could, he was far from father material. however, when he and his partner and crime broke into a house late at night, shooting and killing a young couple, the blonde pigtailed girl of his, skipped to another bedroom and found a baby wailing in a crib. harley declared her love for the child upon seeing her big blue eyes staring up at her pale face, crying out for its parents, who were now bleeding out on the floor. joker had waved harley off, saying she could do whatever, as long as the baby shut its mouth.

     he came around years later when she was at the bright age of five, following harley wherever she went, tugging on her mom's outfit, calling her name quietly in order to avoid upsetting the person she was supposed to call her dad. joker came to the realization that this child could carry on his legacy. this child could continue spreading chaos whenever he finally died. and that is exactly how odette got a gun in her hands and was being coaxed to shoot an innocent man when she was only seven-years-old. but, as if the world was against him, she never fell into his madness, she never took a life, and she never hurt anyone.

     she was forced to become his little sidekick when she was ten, sporting the name jester. she was forced to run through the city with him, causing havoc among the innocent civilians. harley did not like what he had done but the moment she spoke up, she gained several new bruises. but odette did not want to do the things joker was telling her to do. and on one fateful night, she managed to go after batman. the dark knight had surely not expected a small child to tug on his cape and beg him to help her.

     and he did just that. batman saved her from a life of madness.

     but dick grayson still didn't trust her.

adele farine. . .𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍

❛❛ could you ever love me? ❜❜

as described. . .𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍

❛❛ take the risk ❜❜

══════════════════════

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
there will be profanity, violence, abuse, blood&gore, manipulation, and possible sexual themes. read at your own risk.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
copyright © 2020-? | all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, copied.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
i do not own young justice, or any of the characters, plot-lines, or dialogue from the show. however, i do own odette, as well as her backstory, her storyline, and i also own any additional characters that do not belong to young justice or the dc comics.

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒
graphics shown in this book are created by me unless i say otherwise. please don't attempt to steal or plagiarize my story itself or the visuals.

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
this book is dedicated to all of the hardcore dick grayson stans out there. i will never begin to understand the depth of your love for this guy, for i am a jason todd stan :)

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
i am a firm believer that joker can not have any biological kids due to his acid bath vacation. you cannot tell me he can get tossed into that and still have kids. it just doesn't seem possible to me, so i decided to go the adoption route. i do realize this concept may seem extremely cliche or whatever but i can assure you that it won't be.

══════════════════════