Chapter 2

Marinette gaped at the sheer grandeur of the Wayne Manor. Her and Damien had had a lovely talk on the way there. She abruptly snapped her mouth closed anc turned to Damian.
Accusingly Mari said, "You didn't say you lived here! This place is amazing!"
  Damian's mouth curved up just a touch at the corners. She was so cute when excited. WAIT! Where did that come from?! He was going to ruin his reputation thinking stuff like that!
He watched as inspiration hit her and she grabbed her sketchbook. She didn't seem to care he was a Wayne. Her tounge poked out of the corner of her mouth. She was really pretty when concentrating. NO!!! He could not think like that! His reputation!

Watching through the windows
"Holy crap! How is little D not tearing her apart!!"
"Hey! Lemme see!"
"What the actual f-"
"Jason! Language!"
"Sorry Alfred. But still!"
"Booooys." *sigh*
"Awwwww! She's so cute and tiny!"
"Now that's enough. You will all greet her nicely and no rude hand gestures or curse words. You will remember your manners. Understood?"
"Yes Alfred." All of them said.
"They will be coming in shortly."
▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪
Damian and Marinette arrived at the front doors of the manor. "Thank you for letting me stay here for a bit. I'm really thankful." Mari blushed.
"It really was no problem." He replied, a faint (very faint) red tint spreading across his cheekbones.
    Alfred magically appeared at the now open doors. "Master Damian, I've prepared a room for the young lady, and have had her belongings brought over. If you could introduce her and then show her to the room to get settled in. It is the one on the left. I will go check on supper."
  Damian nodded slightly. The men kinda just stood there, silent for once. Marinette stared at Alfred in shock as he left.  'How did he know I was coming? I didn't even know I was coming!' She thought. Or accidentally said out loud. Oops.
   The boy with huge bags under his eyes just said "We have no idea. By the way, my names Tim."
  This spurred Damian into action. "This is Marinette. She was left behind by her class from Paris. So I offered to give her a place to stay." He rushed through, trying to get this over with.
The one with a white streak in his hair told her, "Hey Marinette~ I'm Jason. I'm obviously the best one." In a kinda-flirty voice. Marinette giggled. Damian growled slightly.
Another man who was bouncing on the balks of his feet introduced himself, "Hello! My names Dick."
  "Because that's what you are..." A very quietly muttered response said, courtesy of Damian.
  The tallest one stepped forward with his hand out stretched. "Welcome to our home, Miss Dupain-Cheng. As I'm sure you know, my name is Bruce Wayne."
"Uh-- Oh! T-thank you for allowing me to stay until I can find a place, sir." Marinette returned politely, shaking his hand.
"Right. I'll show you to your room Angel." Damian said grabbing her wrist gently.
"A-Angel?" Marinette blushed bright red and stuttered.
"W-well it suits you." He replied blushing slightly.
"Don't get too carried away up there Demon Spawn~" Jason teased.
"Todd. Shut. Up." Damian growled out, face turning even more red.

Damian's POV
Father and the other imbeciles just smirked and gave each other knowing looks. Alfred was nowhere to be seen.Why must I have such a meddling family! Curse that blush! Ang-- Dupain-Cheng is a friend.
  I quickly took her to her room. We made easy conversation until we got to the door.
"Um, here. I'll wait for you to get settled in and then take you to the dining room. So you don't get lost." I said rather nervously.
"Uh! Sure!" She squeaked adorably, before giving me a fast little kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for everything! Umm, see you at dinner!" And I was left standing with a love sick smile.
Until I went down and saw Todd.
"Ooohh. Have a crush on Pixie-pop?"
"W-What? No, not at all." I spluttered, red faced.
"Suuuuure.~ You don't look like you want to kill anyone."
"It's true," Grayson exclaimed "You were SMILING."
"I-I YOU ARE SO DEAD." I yelled and grabbed my katana.
Grayson and Todd just ran away laughing like the idiots they are.

Marinette's POV
As soon as I shut the door I threw myself onto the bed.
"Oh My God, Tikki! I just kissed him! He's gonna hate me now! And then I'll never have a chance! Ahhhhhh! I'm so embarrassed! Why did I do that! Noooooo-"
"Marinette! You'll be fine. Damian won't hate you. He might even like you more~"
"Tikki!" I said covering my face with my hands.
She giggled. "Okay Marinette, now get changed. We have a dinner to get ready for."
"On no! I don't have anything to wear!" I yelled and started throwing clothes out of my suitcase.
"Calm down, Marinette. You look beautiful in anything you wear. I don't think it's going to be formal, just wear nice clothes."
  After 15 minutes of debating I'd finally decided what to wear.

"  After 15 minutes of debating I'd finally decided what to wear

A red dress with black flats, and my hair down. After encouraging words from Tikki, I braced myself to head down. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.