Part 1

Jughead's POV

I was just finishing packing when Brandon ran in.
B:"Dad, why do we need to move?" He whined to me as I tapped the last box shut. How do you tell a 3 year old that his twin Sister has cancer. The same cancer that killed their mother.
J:"Maya is sick remember, we need to get her some medicine and that medicine is in New York"
B:"Ok are we leaving yet?"
J:"Yeah, I'm just putting the last box in the moving truck then we'll drive to our new house ok?"
B:"Okay dad!" He ran downstairs to the car and got in. I looked around the room to see If I forgot anything and I see a picture of their mother.
J:"I promised you I would take care of them no matter what. I know you said that you wanted the kids to grow up here but I have no choice Amber" I say to the picture of my late fiance. I put the picture in the box and put it in the truck. I give the moving truck drivers the address and get in my car. I start to drive. I look back at the kids. Maya is sleeping and Brandon is drawing in his coloring book. I looked back as I saw our house getting smaller and smaller. Until I couldn't see it anymore. This is it, I told myself. I'm doing this for Maya. I just kept driving out of New Jersey to New York.

Betty's POV

I walked out of my apartment locking the door behind me. The hospital is only a road down so I walk. As I walked in the building I was greated by security.
SR:"Hello Betty, have a nice day"
B:"You too Reg" I said walking up to the elevator and taking it to my floor. I walk in with my bag and lunch in one hand and a coffee in the other. I work on the pediatric floor. I sit at nurses station to see who I've been assigned to today. I stroll down to my name. Maya. She's new. Poor girl, only 3. Says here she's coming from new Jersey. She's just stage 1, they must of caught it early. I start to look around were the other nurses are coming in. First Cheryl, Toni. Then Veronica and Kevin.
C:"Hey cousin"
B:"Hi Cheryl, Hey Toni"
T:"Here before us, B?"
B:"Yeah, I couldn't fall asleep"
V:"Thinking about what?"
B:"Just everything, V"
K:"Relax Babes. I do need to ask you something though"
B:"What's going on?"
K:"Nick broke up with me and kicked me out of our apartment. I need a place to stay and I don't have enough money to pay for my own place. Plus Toni and Cheryl are living together and V and Archie are living together."
B:"Its Ok Kev, I would love to have a roomie anyways. And I'm sorry about Nick"
V:"I hate to say I told you so but, I did. I said he was an asshole" We laughed. Then our boss came in. Sara Jones. She's doesn't like me very much.
S:"Good morning everyone, Betty" She said rolling her eyes at me.
S:"Its already 7:45, we have patients coming in, we have some coming out. Get to work. Betty stay here" Everyone leaves till it's me and her.
S:"As much as I don't like you, you're my best nurse. That's why I assigned you to this case. That's my niece you're working on. You give her, her brother and my brother everything they need. She's 3, if she wants a heart shaped cookie you get one. If she wants you to check under the bed for monsters you do it"
B:"Yes Ma'am, I'll do everything you asked for"
S:"Thank you Nurse Cooper" She walked off. I walked off to get the girls room ready. I didn't know what she wanted so I got everything on display. From the pillow case color to the curtain color. Now I'm just waiting at the front desk for her to sign in so she can be assisted.