Part 7

Jugheads POV

God she loves him so much. We walked off to the private room and sat down. Betty's friend was called into another kids surgery and had to leave. She was still crying so much. Maybe she loves him more than I do myself. I sit next to her and pull her into a hug.
B:"What are you doing?" She whispers
J:"Just trust me" I hug her a little tightly. I can feel her calming down.
B:"I'm sorry" She gets up.
J:"For what?"
B:"I'm crying more than you are and I'm not even his mother."
J:"You are"
B:"What?"
J:"Your as close as he's gonna get. He loves you so much" I put both my hands on her cheeks. She looked up at me. I then proceed to make a big mistake and lean in. I see her lean in also. I soon felt her lips against mine. She kissed me back for a bit till she pulled away.
B:"I can't- No. I just- I need to go" She ran off. I was now all alone in this room.

Betty's POV

I run out thinking about what just happened. I run down to the cafeteria. I sit at the same table Brandon and I sat at the first time. I sit down and lightly drift my fingers over my lips. He had just kissed me. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it or if I said I wouldn't do it again but we can't. What If we get together then we break up. I'm taken away from only thing I have close to a son of my own. I'm distracted once someone sits next to me.
C:"Hey... I heard what happened... I'm really sorry cousin. If theirs anything I can do tell me please."
B:"I just need to get back to that room so I can know what's going on with Brandon and Maya" I get up and rush upstairs to the room. Doctor Davidson is there. I rush in.
B:"Is she ok?" I sit next to Jughead not making eye contact.
D:"She's ok for now. We took out a big part of the tumor today. Sadly not all of it but enough to guaranty her at least 3 more months. Her Chances of survival instead of being 15% they're up to 27%. If we continue with the treatments we should be able to get ride of it completely"
J:"So she's ok?!"
D:"She is" He said with a smile and walked out. I jump up and so does Jughead. We both go in for a hug.
B:"She's Ok... Omg! She's ok!" He laughed.
J:"And she's better!" I laugh and pull away from the hug a bit. I look up to his eyes. He clears his throat as we both pull away. Doctor James walks in saving us from this awkward situation.
B:"Is he Ok?" We both sat down
D:"He's ok now. We did need to work in his part of the brain where his memory is stored. Worst case scenario he won't remember. Best case, he returns to his normal self once again."
B:"How high are the chances of this happening"
D:"Only 10%" Doctor James walks out.
B:"He's ok" I whisper.
J:"They're both gonna be ok" He whispers too.
B:"Omg, 10% is really low! He's going to be ok!" I jump up once again. He laughs and picks me up. He spins me around in the air. He slows down. I couldn't help myself, I learned down and kissed him. He kissed back. We both pull away and I could see the shock on his face. He puts me down and scratched the back of his neck.
B:"Oh god. I'm so sorry. I'll just go" I start to leave the room in a hurry when he grabs my hand. He spins me around to face him. With both hands on each side of my face he kisses me. I kiss back putting both my arms wrapped around his back. We pull away.
J:"Stay. Don't go." I nod and smile as he kisses me again.