Part 9

Jughead's POV

2 years later

It's been 2 years since you last heard of us, some things have happened but their definitely not as important as what my love and I are about to do.
B:"Are you sure? Cause you don't have to do this. I can work something out of my own. You can find a girl that you can actually do this with"
J:"Betty, we're in this together. I wouldn't trade anything for this moment. Sure our situation is inconvenient but I love you. And that's never going to change"
B:"I love you too" I kiss her as we walk into the Orphanage.

We walk in and see the receptionist.
R:"Do you have an appointment"
B:"Yes, for the Jones" We decide that we would pick Jones since Betty would most likely be one too.
R:"Right this way" We follow her into a room. Theirs a clear window in this room. It shows all the little kids playing. From the ages of 1-3.
R:"What age are you looking for"
J:"Any of them. We just want to pick the one we have the best connection with" She nodded.
R:"And Gender?"
B:"I've always wanted a daughter"
J:"A girl, please" She nodded once again. She then brought us to a room where all girls from the ages of newborn to 16 year olds are. We start from the beginning we get to the 18 months olds and that's when we saw her. She had beautiful black curly hair. That complemented her tanned skin. She had dark brown Eyes and long thick beautiful eyelashes. We walked up to her.
J:"Hey, can you tell us your name"
?:"What is a name?" We looked at her confused.
B:"Honey, what do they call you here?"
?:"285" I look at Betty and she looked so sad.
J:"Could we have a room where we can talk to her alone?"
R:"Of course" she brought us to a room. We sit down on the floor as she plays with blocks.
J:"Does she have a name?" I whisper
R:"No, her mother left her at the high school she attended. She left her in the girls washroom in the sink and ran off. We have identified her but she didn't want anything to do with her" She whispered back. Betty had tears in her eyes as I rubbed her lower back.
B:"Hey Pretty lady"
?:"Hi!" Shes quite a cheerful child.
B:"I'm Betty and this is my Boyfriend Jughead"
?:"Jughead?" She tilted her head looking at me.
J:"Yeah, it's a funny name" She laughed.
?:"I like It, it's fun!" We laugh.
B:"What do you like to do here?"
?:"Play blocks!" She laughed, We laughed too.
J:"What's your favorite color"
?:"Yellow like the sun"
B:"Wow, your pretty smart"
?:"I like books with turtles"
J:"Turtles, what your favorite?"
?:"The green ones"
B:"Really"
?:"Yeah!"
J:"What else do you like?"
?:"Ehm, the jungle! With Diego and Dora!" We laugh.
B:"You like that show?"
?:"Yeah!"
J:"You know, we have two kids at home that love that show too"
?:"Really? Are they nice?"
B:"The nicest" Betty smiles at me.
B:"I'm just gonna go talk to Jughead for a second, we'll be right back"
?:"Ok!" She continued to play with blocks as we walked out of the room. She smiles big.
B:"She's the one"
J:"I know, she's perfect"
B:"She's so intelligent and beautiful"
J:"She's so positive, just like you. She's the daughter we could've had together. But instead of bringing a new life in this world, we can save her" Betty Nods rapidly as tears slip out of her eyes. I whip them away and kiss her forehead.
J:"Now let's go get our daughter" She nods again. We walk back in the room.
?:"Your back!"
J:"We are and we have a very important question"
?:"What is it?"
B:"Do you want to come home with us, we can take care of you and give you a real home with your own room. You would play with our other kids. We would become your parents."
?:"What are parents?:
B:"Parents are Mommies and Daddies."
?:"So you would be my new Mommy and Daddy?"
B:"We would"
?:"I always wanted a Mommy and Daddy!" She giggles. The sound that would never get old. Betty has a tear slip out of her eye.
?:"No crying, we be happy!" She whipped away Betty's tear and kissed her nose. Betty laughed and hugged her. I smiled at them together. Betty finally has a child of her own. Yes we have Maya and Brandon at home but Betty gets to officially be a mom.

Unnamed baby girl Above ^^^