2 AM Thoughts

PROLOGUE

Being torn between emotional and emotionless is the worst feeling ever.

Have you ever been stucked into a pain, but instead of letting it go, you just let it absorbed by yourself and find comfort in it? Well, I have been. What kind of pain? Physically and emotionally. The truth is, the physical pain is easier to endure than the emotional pain. Maybe because emotions fucks everything up.

The thing is, if you let emotions enter into your system, you will realize how it can manipulate everything you do. So that's the thing. Surely I am an emotionally unstable girl, who has suicidal problems and letting go all of the painful things is not on my vocabulary. I love pain, it definitely comforts me.I am not sadistic, I only want it for myself.

It's 2 AM and I know exactly what to do. I opened my drawer to get the cutter and started placing it on my skin. ah, the coldness of the blade! I started ripping off the skin of my thighs. I am naked and vulnerable. My left thigh has many scars. only scars. Maybe I needed to open one of them.

Honestly, I love making myself feel the pain, because when you are in pain, you are finding a way to endure it, and enduring it means getting numb.