Chunibyo(u)

So liKE...

I had a small grade 7 emo phase (Chokers, black, yadda yadda)

Man if you knew me today you would've never imagined I was on the whole opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to introvert and extrovert.

Aside from that, I was really obsessed with some fantasy stuff. If you search the word "Chunibyo" You'll read that it's a Japanese term for someone who believes they live in a fantasy world. Basically the English equivalent of "ITS JUST A PHASE MOM"

I obviously didn't know this word existed and I thought I was going psycho, which I kinda was until I finally realized (AFTER 4 YEARS) that some people actually have it.

It happens when I have little to none social contact, or when people talk about it. 

I haven't met anyone else like that but if I did...

WHOO BOY, WE'RE GONNA BE BESTIES

Butttt we're in quarantine right now, physical distancing is the biggest thing rn...sooooo...

chunibyou gets prevalent often.

I've analyzed this over time when I started mapping out my personality 

Yes, I find this stuff (psychology) interesting ;^;

Needless to say, many of my IRL friends know about this bc I guess it's pretty obvious when I'm typing. They always try to help though, they don't think it's weird...I hope they don't...

It came back in grade 10 when I was lonely around the summer time.

I called myself...

Phèdre Lamollet

Mage of white magic

Radiates mischievous energy, highly extroverted, basically my extroverted side in a whole other persona

Sounds a little too divine but man I even had all the special poses and stuff!!

The little picture up there is the faceclaim, minus the tail and the ears...

It's almost like a side personality, which is why improv

You guessed it

Interests me a lot because I could literally slip into this chunibyou thing and probably be the best actor there while letting my fantasy world take over

I'm not embarrassed, I think it's cool ^^