Tiana - To Alvar

So I'm back with another long one and particularly requested one - Tiana!

T/W ;  Maybe some adult topics like suicide and stuff? Also have an Alvar mini redemption cause Shannon did him Dirty. Enjoy!

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

Biana Vacker was tired.

She looked down at the black ink spots staining her fingers which stood out sharply from the red scars that framed them as she smoothed down her green skirt as she brought a hairbrush close to her unusually matted hair.

Despite whatever she had told herself, she was not ready.

Not ready to face the whispers and stares that from nearby buzzing folk claiming to be concerned about her and Fitz, about how Alvar's death must have been such a big shock and how saddening it was to hear that the Vacker legacy carrier (or commonly dubbed the Vacker killer, to Della's delight) had finally been killed for the "Greater Good" but obviously such a great loss to their family.

Even on normal days, when she would just hang out with her friends, the pests would never be far behind whispering "Stay away child, she knows the Vacker Killer" or " Hush, or the scarred lady will kidnap you and take you to the Vacker Killer".

Biana Vacker was an outcast through and through.

She clenched her hands around her brush handle tightly as she contemplated throwing it at the jagged reflection that had made everything worse for her-

--Good for nothing, always putting your friends in danger, Even Alvar Was better than you

But she took a deep breath and put the hairbrush down as she pulled on her emerald jacket and went to the living room where her brother, Fitz was chatting with his boyfriend (Code for Making out obviously), Dex who had agreed to accompany them to the wandering woods where they would meet up with the rest of their friends.

----------------------------------------┊⁀➷

As Biana looked away from the grand arch infront of the woods, she saw an uncharacteristically happy Sophie running towards them with an unknown boy in tow.

"You do realise this is a funeral right?"

Sophie threw back her head and smiled as she looked up to that boy, which Biana discovered with some further prodding around her brain was Keefe Sencen, one of the other kids whose parents had died in the war.

"Relax Bee! Alvar is dead and isn't coming back right? We're free of his horrible influence! He wasn't even a good brother, let alone a good fighter. And besides, you and your family survived right? I mean, sure he's the Vacker Killer, but at least you're the Vacker Greater with all those scratches from the war!"

Biana tried to not look as though she had been slapped across the face as she tried to speak without a visible tremor.

"Is there anything else you came to say?"

"Oh ya! I almost forgot....... Meet my new boyfriend!"

Keefe grimaced and waved halfheartedly at her as Biana desperately tried not to break down.

Even one of her most clueless friends had managed to find a partner before her.

As though knowing what Biana was going through (though it wasn't that hard of a guess judging by her face) Keefe hastily dragged Sophie away as she babbled about teacup filled dates.

Biana took a deep breath as she took a sharp turn, steeling herself for more whispered glances......

........ Before coming face to face with the Song twins.