Chapter 1

This story is made by (furby_is_lost and pastel_yaoi_prince ) we made this together. We own the rights for these books.

WARNING! ⚠️ :

This book contains sexual content, thoughts of self-harm, gay-sex, mental and physical abuse, and bullying. This book is made for entertainment whatever happens in this nook we don't approve of it. So don't come and give us hate this book is for fun and to entertain the people. I know some of you are underage you have been warned don't go and report this book and it's a warning in the introduction and here. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Thank you for reading!

Angel is a poor omega that is stuck in an abusive household that abuses him because of his sexuality and his ranking. Before they took the test to find out if he's an Alpha, Omega, or Beta. He was loved to his heart's content, he was given everything that he wanted and more.

But when he turned 15 his life turned to hell, his family found out that he's an omega. They wanted no need for him to be an Alpha but instead to them, he's a useless omega.

Two, a couple of months later after more and more people found out his omega he started to get bullied at school which led to exposing Angel for having a crush on a guy. When that happens the real hell actually begins. Ever since then his home life has been complete hell, he was forced to be homeschooled because they don't want him to ruin their reputation because he wanted to be gay and omega. He was stuck in the house all day locked up in his room. He didn't dare try to interact with his family; he already knew that they hated his gut.

All he wants to make them love him and to make them proud, but each day in his room. He started to lose hope that he will ever be loved and find happiness. Until the day he got the courage to ask his parents for a job. He assumed that he would be yelled at and beaten but instead, they agreed but he couldn't hang out and interact with any Alpha male outside of work.

He took up that agreement because he has been stuck in the almost going on 3 years now. He went to the cafe near his house to see if they are hiring which to his luck they are. He hurried inside to go fill out a resume, he stopped at the counter and asked the employee for the manager.

After a couple of weeks of being anxious, they finally called his house phone. His father answered the phone and called him downstairs. He looks up at him scared before grabbing the phone. His father stood there while he's on the phone. It made him more anxious but as he talked to the manager. He was able to calm down a little bit after a couple of minutes on the phone they finally told him that he's hired.

He felt like his heart was going to burst out his chest. His father cleared his throat which scared him but he calmed down and handed him the phone before saying goodbye and going to his room. When he closed the door, he fell face down on his pillows as he had a big smile on his face that he couldn't believe that he finally had a job.

He turns around to lay down on his back. I looked up at the ceiling while smiling.

" Now, I can save up money to leave this hell." He said softly while smiling to himself and let out a small soft giggle.

TBC...

Please leave a comment to tell us what you think or what to know! Again thank you all for reading, please star it if you want!/