Chapter 5

Third pov

Angel saw the clock strike 5 o'clock, he felt his heartbeat fast as he eye race toward Christian who sat up from his chair. Angel felt the heat rush to his cheeks as he went to the backroom to go change. After he changed into his regular clothes he went to the bathroom.

He splashes some water on his face as he smacks his cheeks softly. He sighed as he looks at himself in the mirror flushed. He has a date with someone after such a long time. He took a deep breath as he fixes his hair and dries off his face. He grabs his bag as he closes and locked his locker.

He went to the main door of the employee room. He pushed the door open slightly to see Christian standing there on the phone. He's facing away from Angel, looking out the doorway. Angel walked slowly put the employee room and stop right behind him.

He heard Christian said goodbye to whoever is on the phone. He turned around to jump slightly to see Angel right in front of him.

"Gosh, you scared me, Angel. Next time say something please." He said letting out a small chuckle.

Angel blush as he started fumbling with his word.

"I am sorry I d-didn't want to interrupt you while you are on the phone," Angel said while playing with his bag in his hand and looking away.

"You're fine. It was nothing important. Come on, let get something to eat." Christian said while smiling down at Angel.

He went to the door and open the door for him and let him go out first.

"What do you have taste for?" Christian asks Angel while smiling as he walked him to his car.

He opens the door for him as he let him get into the passenger seat. Angel blush as he went to go sit down in the seat and place his bag down. He blushes when he saw Christian in front of him.

Christian grab the seat belt and pulled on onto Angel. Ge pulled away and shut the car door and went to the driver's side and got into the car. He put his seat belt on as he places the keys in the car.

"Safety is very important, I promise that I will not do anything to you if you want me to. Your consent is everything." Christian said.

Angel looked at him surprise because nobody ever said anything like that to him they would always say that he have nothing to say. They will do whatever they want with him even if it's his body.

Angel nods his head toward Christian as he shifts in his seat.

"So have you thought about what you want to eat?" He asked.

"I was thinking pasta, I haven't had it in years," Angel said softly.

"Okay, I know a good place that serves pasta. We can go there." He said smiling as he started the car and started driving.

After a couple of minutes of silence and Angel starting out the window.

"You can turn on the radio if you want." He said as he focuses on driving.

Angel nods his head as he leans forward and turned on the radio. He stop when he heard Checkmate by Conan Gray playing.

He smiled as he started singing along to the song Christian smile hearing Angel sing along to the song. He started to sing along with him, Angel smile when he heard Christian songs along with him.

They both started smiling and sing along with the song. After the song came to an end Angel started laughing as Christian smiled at him as he pulled stop at the red light.

"I didn't know you like those types of songs," Angel says smiling over at him.

"What did you think I listen to?" Christian asked while smirking as he kept driving.

"I would assume Alt or Rap maybe," Angel said lean back in his seat.

He smiled when he realized that he never felt comfortable around anyone like this before. Like he can be himself and they only just meet like a couple of weeks ago.

"Well you are not wrong I listen to mostly all types of music. " Christian said as he pulled into the parking lot to the restaurant. 

He got off the car and went around to open the door for Angel. He closed the door after Angel and lock the car doors.

They both started walking to the restaurant's door. Christian opens the door for them and went the host to them that they both want window seats.

After a few minutes, the host leads them to the table, they both sat down opposite from each other. He hands them the menu.

"I will back for your drinks." He said as he went off to leave the couple alone.

"So have you been here?" Angel asked nervously as he plays with his menus.

He glances up at Christian and down at the menus. Christian's eyes watch Angel as he looks up at him nervously.

"Yes, I come here a lot. There the food here is very delicious." Christian said smiling as he places the menu down.

"Do you need help choosing something to eat?" He asked while looking at Angel.

"Umm, yea it's a lot for me to choose." Angel said blushing hard with embarrassment.

"It's fine. There's nothing to be embarrassed about it's normal. " Christian said smiling.

"What do you have a tase for?" He asked as he scans over the menus.

"Chicken and something cheesy." Angel said as he plays with his fingers underneath the table.

The waiter came to take our order with his notepad and pen.

"We will have one cheesy chicken alfredo and fettuccine with one glass of red wine and for him a..." Christian stop and turn to Angel.

"Umm a strawberry lemonade with light ice." Angel said quickly not ready for the attention turned him suddenly.

"Okay, I'll be back with drinks then your food." He said as he walked off.

"I assumed your still too young to have alcohol. " Christian said while smiling at Angel.

Angel huff at Christian as he crossed his arms.

"I'm not too young I'm turning 18 next week so." He said.

Christian started checking at him as he moves to ruff his hair. Angel glared at him and pushed his hand away.

"Yup, still too young. Have to be 21 to drink, kid." He said smirking teasing Angel.

He couldn't help but to chuckle when Angel goes bright red and pout at him even more calling him a kid.

"So would you rather talk about what upset you or get to know each other a little more than talk about it?"  He asked softly to watch the words he is using to making sure he's not making Angel uncomfortable.

TBC

Anywho a small author note thank you all so much for the reads and vote. If you want to be keeper updated on when new books come out or when we are going to post please follow us. Along with the check out our separate account.  I had to cut this off because it would have dragged on so this is part one of this chapter. But thank you for ready to leave a vote and comments!!!