Part Three (Lemon)

A/N- sorry it took so long ive been caught up with some stuff and uhh yeah. Lowkey didnt want to do this lemon but if i want to remake the story i have to remake the lemons too :/ i promise ill try to update this story as much as i can

Roll the tape

Third person P

Third person P.O.V

"Lets hope it doesnt disappoint us~" goku black said as she slowly stroked Y/n's cock.
He gives a grunt of pleasure and pain as she continues to stroke him. Zamasu was holding him up by his arms as she licked her lips and looked down at him being stroked off  "lets see how long you last~" Zamasu said as Goku black began to stroke faster
Y/n moans and grunts through the pain as he watches her play with his cock. Goku black looks back up at him and grins "you like this dont you mortal?~" she says as she continues, after a while Y/n cums and pants "i wasnt expecting you to cum so quickly, must've been your first time. Worry not theres more that awaits you~" goku black said before  sliding Y/n's cock halfway into her mouth, she then began bobbing her head which made Y/n feel even more pleasure "you love the thought of your friend sucking you off huh?~" Zamasu said before lustfully kissing Y/n on his neck "your such a perverted mortal~" Zamasu added as Goku black picked up the pace and soon Y/n came for a second time which filled goku blacks mouth to the brim, she soon swallowed it and winked at y/n "well this was fun mortal so ill tell you what, we will let you live for now. Until next time mortal~" zamasu said as the two left just as sudden as they came, leaving a very satisfied but injured Y/n and an unconscious trunks...

To be continued..