☾One☽

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

*Edited*

A/N Hello and thank you for choosing this story! Now I have never had any type of cancer nor do I know someone who has. I am doing as much research as possible to write the proper steps and such relating to cancer. But per usual, I might get a few things wrong here and there. . . so if you can just kindly let me know whenever I do that would be greatly appreciated!   

Izuku neatly stacked the piles and piles of hospital bills, safely tucking them in the corner of his desk before slinging his bag over his shoulder. Quickly bustling out of his dorm room in a rush he makes his way down the busy hallway, apologizing every now and then when he bumped into someone on the way.

He had thirty minutes to get to the doctor's appointment, of course seeing as though it wasn't his he shouldn't be too worried about being late or not. But he didn't want to miss a single thing the doctor said. 

'Crap, I left my bus card on my bed!' Izuku thought, mentally berating himself for it. He was already well outside the campus and if he went back now he'd be late.

"Whoa nerd, where are you going in such a rush- I was just about to come up to the dorm." Bakugo, Izuku's best friend of sixteen years chuckled.

"My mom's doctor appointment, but I left my bus card on the bed and I'm going to be late!" Izuku said, his words slightly rushing together. 

Realization crossed the blond's features as he cursed under his breath, eyes scanning the campus until he spotted what he was looking for. "Half and Half! Come give Deku a ride!" Bakugo called out to his boyfriend, Todoroki.

Rolling his heterochromatic eyes, Todoroki nods his head in the direction of the parking lot ushering Izuku to come along.

"Thank you Kacchan," He whispered, shooting his friend an appreciated smile.

"Yeah, yeah- just make sure to tell me if anything's changed with Auntie Inko's condition okay?" Bakugo said sternly, making his way back to the dorms.

"I will!" Izuku called out over his shoulder, booking it towards Todoroki's car without missing a beat. "Thank you so much Todo, I owe you one." He said once they were both in the car.

Todoroki gave a blasé shrug, a small smile slipping onto his lips as he quickly backs out of his parking space and making his way to the boy's destination. "Don't mention it Midoriya, I'd do anything for a friend you know that." He said in his usual monotone voice.

The duel haired boy and or Bakugo would take turns driving Izuku to his mother's appointments whenever he couldn't catch the bus- so Todoroki knew his family's situation. He didn't mind it, however, ever since Todoroki had started dating Bakugo a few years back he and Izuku had become close friends.

Which is something Todoroki never thought he would have.

"Does it look like she's getting any better?" Todoroki asked after a few moments of silence.

Izuku, who was busying himself with gazing out of the window and watching puffs of his breath fog up the glass, jolted at the other male's words. "Hm? Oh. . . if I'm being honest not really, the doctors have her on Chemotherapy which is supposed to be helping but. . ." Izuku trialed off, fisting his hands into his jeans.

"But Chemotherapy is expensive and sooner or later you're going to run out of money to pay for it." Todoroki finished, nodding his head as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel. "How many times do I have to tell you I'll help pay for it?"

The younger male was quite rich, well his father was- but a lot of that money went into Todoroki's bank accounts. He didn't have a problem with helping out the boy he's come to grow fond of.