☾Thirteen☽

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

It was fairly busy in the Aizawa residence, especially for it being nearly eleven o'clock at night. There a few people there, all whom Izuku didn't know nor did he recognize- helping Aizawa with planning. Hitoshi was currently sitting down on the couch next to the flabbergasted and exhausted photography student, probing through a few papers and phonebooks.

Eri was sound asleep on the carpet, a piece of candy in her hand as Midnight curled up beside her. By this point, everyone who was walking around either stepped over her or around her.

They had some serious work to do, especially if they wanted this party to be up to par. Lord only knows how much paparazzi would be circling the house, news traveled fast- and in less than a few hours most of social media was filled with posts, tweets, and comments on Aizawa's quick get together.

Questions speculating on the internet as to why there would be a party at his place to begin with.  

Is it business related?

A celebration perhaps?

Basically if you were one of the many, many people to not be invited then you were completely in the dark on all the details. Only causing more and more publicity on the matter. Which is exactly what the black haired man wanted.

"Did you two contact the caterers?" Aizawa's booming, yet hoarse voice echoes throughout the living room. "Remember we need them here at exactly-"

"Four o'clock sharp, we know father." Hitoshi interrupted, pure exhaustion taking over his usual cocky and taunting attitude. "And we called the florist, orchestra, and security company."

Izuku nodded his head along with the purple haired man, sleepily closing his eyes and snapping his head up every two to three seconds. He barely got any sleep last night, and to make matters worse he was up late right now doing work.

"Midoriya's practically dead, can we go to sleep now?" Hitoshi asked curtly, subconsciously rubbing circles into Izuku's back.

The elder, dark eyes man scrutinized the two for a few moments- only to silently dismiss them off with a wave of his hand. His focus turning back onto a few papers that a lady was showing him.

"Think you're good enough to walk up the stairs or do you want me to carry you, Little Angel?" Hitoshi whispered to the younger male, earning a silent nod with a small pout. 

A grin broke out onto Hitoshi's face as he hoisted Izuku up and onto his back, bending down to pick up Eri and cradle her in his arms. All while Midnight somehow found a way to cling onto the little girl. He walked up the many, many stairs quite briskly- albeit almost tripping every now and then.

Walking into Eri's room he gently lowered the sleeping girl into her bed, giving her a light peck on the cheek and pulling the covers over her. She stirred a bit in her sleep, only to inevitably get comfortable and even her breathing out completely.

And just as he's about to reach the guest bedroom door, Izuku grumbles- eyes still closed. "Mm, your warm . . . can't I just sleep . . .  with you?" He asked tiredly, nuzzling his face into the crook of Hitoshi's neck.

The elder stiffened, heat pooling in his cheeks as he releases a breathy laugh. "I- uhm . . . fine," Hitoshi sighs, slugging down the hall to his room with a light smirk.

Once they reached Hitoshi's room, the purple eyed man slowly lowered Izuku down on one side of the bed- crawling in on the other side himself. And that's how the two laid for a little while, that is until Izuku began to thrash and grumble- for he found himself getting uncomfortable and not being able to sleep.

"Will you please stop fucking moving?" Hitoshi growled, turning around and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy- precluding his movements.

The green eyed teen huffed, turning around in Hitoshi's iron grip and burying his face into the man's chest. Hitoshi stared down at the boy wide eyed, once again- blush filled his cheeks and heat pooled in his stomach. And he couldn't help but stare at Izuku. In spite of it being nighttime the moon was lucent in his room, peeking through his curtains and draping over him and the boy.

Green, unruly, curls falling over Izuku's face- curling around at the sides of his cheeks and nape. Eyebrows puckered together as his eyes were squeezed shut, trying his best to sleep. Hitoshi found him attractive . . . but that was it right? He didn't like him like him . . . right? No. He didn't.

He didn't like how sassy the boy was, or how sarcastic he could be at times. Or how he acts like a child when he's sleep deprived, and the adorable fucking pout he has. How if he smiled large enough his dimples would pop up, proudly showing themselves off. The way his laugh sounded . . . so mellifluous like wind chimes. And how much of a hard worker he is-

Holy fuck . . .

'I like him.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

So Hitoshi got no sleep last night. It was already two in the afternoon in the Aizawa residence, he could hear muffled commotion downstairs and his father barking orders left and right. But here he was, Izuku still asleep curled up next to him. Just staring at the ceiling.

"What the hell are you doing to me Izuku Midoriya?" Hitoshi mumbled to himself, running his fingers through Izuku's curls.

"I'm cuddling dumbass what does it look like I'm doing?" Izuku muttered against his chest, peeling his eyes open and slightly lifting his head up to gaze at the elder. "Good morning Mr. Demanding,"

"How long have you been up?" Hitoshi asked, propping himself up on his forearms.

"Mmm, I woke up a few minutes ago- but you were playing with my hair and it felt nice."

A low chuckle released from Hitoshi's lips, rumbling his the base of his throat as he shook his head. Inhaling a deep breath he looks at Izuku as the younger stretches his back, a small yawn emitting from him.

"Hey can we talk?" The purple haired man asked softly, fidgeting with his thumbs.

Izuku threw him a sarcastic expression over his shoulder as he snorted. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what we're doing right now?" He sassed, cocking an eyebrow.

"No," Hitoshi laughed quietly, "that's not what I meant. I- about yesterday . . ."

"What about yesterday?" Izuku inquired, lips parted and eyebrows pushed together in confusion.

"We almost kissed," 

Realization crossed Izuku's features as his eyes widened and his mouth pressed into a thin line. He had almost forgot about that little incident, thinking back on it now caused him to flush a bright pink. 

"I- look Hitoshi . . . I like you, like a lot but- not the way you do. You've made it pretty clear that you only do 'hookups' and that's just not the type of person I am . . . I'm all or nothing, that's it." Izuku whispered, quickly scrambling up afterwards to avoid this awkward ordeal.

Leaving Hitoshi there . . . to ponder on what the hell just happened.

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Don't worry . . . things get better. Let's just say next chapter Hitoshi is best boi . . .

Until we meet again!!!