☾Ten☽

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

Pivoting on his heel, Izuku looks the man up and down opening and shutting his mouth a few times before walking off to the bathroom with some clothes to put on. "I can't. . . of all the times you decide to wake up. . . I just fucking can't."

"So you admit you have a crush on me?" Hitoshi pressed, a taunting smirk on his face.

Izuku lets out a high pitched scoff from behind the bathroom door, albeit a gentle smile toyed with his lips. "I don't admit to anything Mr. Demanding." He said, slipping his hoodie over his head and pulling on his jeans.

"No, no- I think your friend there just confirmed you like me," The elder said cockily once Izuku walked back out.

Heaving a sigh, Izuku puts a halt to his hasty movements around the room- looking the purple eyed man dead in the eyes. Hitoshi tenses up, as Izuku continues to look at him. . . as if he is searching for something- anything at this point.

"Kacchan just likes to tease me," He said softly, "I have a class I'm going to be late for if I don't haul ass. I'll see you later, okay?"

Hitoshi nods his head silently, walking out of the dorm room shortly after the younger did.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"So you obviously have a crush on him." Eri said sassily, coloring away in her coloring book. "I mean, why else would you stay out all night and hang out with him?"

Her older brother glared daggers at her, incoherent huffs and scoffs, plus a few words jumbled in with it coming from his mouth. Hitoshi didn't like Izuku. . . no way in hell. The thing about him is, he doesn't get crushes, that's just not who he is. Did he find Izuku attractive? Of course, who wouldn't- but if anything all he wanted to do was hookup.

Hitoshi Shinso does not do commitment.

Not now.

Not ever.

"I do not like him Eri. . . why the hell are we even talking about this? You're like two!" Hitoshi scoffed, crossing his arms and laying back on the couch.

Narrowing his red eyes into slits, Eri places her crayon down and places her hands on her hips. "I'm five years old dumbass," She growls, "And besides it's pretty obvious you do."

"Oh, really? And is it obvious smart one?" 

"Well for starters you always flirt with him, I mean- you flirt with a lot of people Toshi but never that much. Plus, you follow him around like a lovesick puppy whenever he comes over for work. And then, let's not forget about how much you blush around him, plus-" Eri rambles, listing off all of the 'facts' on the matter as Hitoshi releases an exaggerated groan.

Crossing his arms and pouting childishly, Hitoshi grumbles as he scowls at his baby sister. "Okay, okay I get it, but that means nothing okay! I don't like him!"

"Don't like who?" Izuku asked as he walks in through the front door, hanging his coat and backpack up on the rack. 

Eri grins wickedly as she quickly jumps up, running over to Izuku and hugging onto his leg tightly. "Toshi has a crush on you," She beamed, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Huh, is that so?" Izuku smirks, looking up at an obvious flustered and irritated Hitoshi. "Well that makes a lot of sense now."

Hitoshi pursed his lips, pulling himself away from the couch and making his way over to the two- practically snatching Eri up off Izuku's leg. As the white haired girl thrashed and giggled in his hold, Izuku walked away to the kitchen- shaking his head and lowly laughing.