☾Three☽

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

*Edited*

Small, feeble hands briskly scrubbed away at the bathroom floors as Izuku constantly checked his small wristwatch while he cleaned. He had been working for Aizawa for a total of three days now. . . and he had to constantly remind himself as of late that he's doing this for the money.  

Because if he wasn't he would have quitted on the first day.

And it was all because of a certain purple haired playboy named Hitoshi Shinso. 

The first day was fairly uneventful for the freckled college student, he cleaned, every now and then get Hitoshi a glass of water or a snack because he asked for it. But on the second day? That's when the endless flirting commenced. It started off small, subtle winks here and there, maybe a couple of lip bites every now and then. But then it got worse. . . 

"So, What'cha doing over here?" Hitoshi asked, leaning against the door frame as Izuku hurriedly- and thoroughly- scrubbed the tiles.

Suppressing the urge to kick the elder male in the balls, Izuku heaves a sigh. "I'm cleaning sir," He replied curtly, his knees aching from being on them.

"Why don't you take a break?" Hitoshi suggested, although he could care less if the younger took a break or not- he was too busy admiring Izuku's ass at the moment. "You know, I never thought I'd say this but-"

"Usually when you start a sentence off like that it means you have already said it, or you knew you were going to at some point. At least for you, that is." Izuku mused, throwing his scrubby down with an annoyed groan.

A smirk began to tease the corners of Hitoshi's lips, his thick eyebrows wiggling suggestively. "C'mon, just a quick five minute break? That's an order." He said, folding his arms across his chest.

"Fine," Izuku said with a tired drawn out sigh, "Mr. Demanding. . ." He muttered under his breath.

"Hm?"

Throwing the boy an innocent look over his shoulder, Izuku just grins. "Oh, nothing important."  

It was quiet for a few moments, Izuku sat on the couch while rubbing his sore knees- which were most likely red due to the previous position he was in. As for Hitoshi, well he was a little preoccupied at the moment- for he had found himself admiring the freckled college student once again.

"So, tell me about yourself." Hitoshi said quietly, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"Oh, please- look, sir, with all due respect I know what you're getting at." Izuku retorted, pursing his lips and cocking an eyebrow.

Raising a brow of his own, another smirk slips onto Hitoshi's lips- his two front teeth barely nipping at the flesh. "Oh? And what might that be exactly?" He asked, sitting down on the coffee table in front of him.

"I did my research on you, the only thing you seem to want out of life is money and sex- neither of which I can provide you." The green haired boy tiredly groaned, not even bothering to roll his eyes.

"I am highly offended, how could you ever think so low of me?" Hitoshi gasped mock appalled, as his right hand slapped over his heart dramatically. "There's more to me than the stuff you've read in magazines you know?"

Green eyes narrowed as Izuku shot the man a look as if to say 'really?'. "Okay, name them." He retorted bluntly, leaning back in the cushions of the couch.

"What?" Hitoshi asked, tilting his head to the side with scrunched up eyebrows.

"All of your other qualities that I haven't read in magazines and tabloids." The younger clarified, his fingers thrumming against his thigh as he patiently waited for an answer. An answer is something he never got.

"That's what I thought," Izuku chuckled quietly, patting Hitoshi on the shoulder and getting back up to go clean once again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

As soon as Izuku reached his dorm he collapsed on the floor, an amused Bakugo and Todoroki watching the freckled teen from the blond's bed. To say Izuku looked horrible was an understatement, if anything the boy looked dead on his feet. Unruly green ringlets were matted down in odd places of his head. Purple circles resting under his emerald eyes, and his usually pink, fulls lips were dry and slightly cracking in certain areas. And his skin had gotten more pale and pale over the weeks.

Dead on his feet.

"You okay Mido?" Bakugo asked, snapping his book shut and getting up to go help his friend. "You look like shit."

"Oh, thank you Kacchan- your compliments are just the highlight of my fucking day." Izuku retorted sassily, shooting the boy a tired scowl.

"I try my best," Katsuki grinned, a twinge of sarcasm lingering in his words as he spoke- throwing the freckled male down on his bed with a soft bounce.

The duel haired teen stood up, making his way over to the two elder male's on the other side of the room with a knowing look. "Let me guess, Hitoshi has been flirting with you, right?" Todoroki asked with a slight grin.

"Understatement of the fucking year," Izuku groaned, rubbing his face exhaustedly.

"Want me to kick his ass?" The blond questioned, really just needing an excuse to fight someone at this point. Ever since he began dating Todoroki the heterochromatic male has had a strict 'no fighting every and anyone for the fun of it' policy.

The green haired boy shook his head sleepily, snuggling up to his pillows and basking in their warmth. "No. . . he's too. . . pretty. . ." He mumbled, not long after passing out then and there.

"Did I just hear that correctly?" Todoroki chuckled, a faint smile ghosting on his lips.

"Yep."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inko tosses and turned in her sleep all night, sweat sticking to her forehead as she tried her best to actually get some rest. However, luck just didn't seem to be on her side, because soon enough- the sun began to rise over the horizon, peeping through her blue curtains. 

Reluctantly, she throws her feet over the bed wincing when the bitter floor hits the bottom of her foot. Her condition seemed to be getting more worse as the merciless days ticked on by, only nearing closer and closer to the inevitable.

If she were being completely honest she didn't think she would make it this long, the toll cancer was taking on her body was starting to become too much for her to handle. Not that she would ever admit that to anyone besides her doctor. Dr. Toshinori had somehow became a big part of her and her son's life, he was there since the very beginning.

And she couldn't be more grateful. But at this point, she didn't have much hope left for her.

Even if the treatment and surgery was a success there would still be problems later on in the future.

She just had no hope. . .

Hello Cricket Cultists!! 

So this chapter was very hard for me to write for some reason, I know I want this book to be a slow burn- or at least somewhat of a slow burn. I just feel like I make the ships get together so fast and I hate that. I want to get to know each character, take my time and figure out what makes them tick ya know?

I know I have a lot in store for Hitoshi- because what he said is true. There's more to him than meets the eye and I can't wait for that to be revealed. As for Izuku there's still so much we have to learn about him and I honestly can't wait.

Anywho. . .

Until we meet again!!!