ㅡ열여섯 : the only room

Hey! It's skwish! Did you liked the special chap? Hshshs anyway thank you guys for the support love lotss♡

LONG TIME NO READ BUBS!

___

"Look, Hoshi" I said, looking at him while he was eating a hot steaming bread. His pouty mouth while chewing was really adorable, he looked at me with his brows creased.

"Just act normal and please don't mind me being moody, ok?" I asked, he crumple his brows before opening his mouth to speak.

"Why are you going to be moody?" He asked, should I say that It's awkward and I kinda hate my mom since I actually never grew up with her love but her financial support?

nah.

"I'm just new to this, I never talked to some Japanese guys anyway heck I know nothing about Japan" I said, rolling my eyes away, I then heard him muffle a chuckle.

"Maybe the real reason why you are expecting that you'll be moody since" He stopped, gripping his tummy while acting in a painful situation.

what the heck is wrong with him?

"I don't get it" I said and shook my head after he finished his act. He rolled his eyes before pointing to my red bag, then he pointed to a chocolate.

oh.

so he meant menstruation?

"You could've just said menstruation, you're being weird again" I said, sipping my iced americano. I looked at the breathtaking sunrise view outside the window.

This is my first.

Kinda memorable though.

I'm spending it with someone that has a couple of days before he'll perish.

i still don't know why.

"Japan is so big, I can clearly imagine us being lost here in any minute" Hoshi said chuckling afterwards, he brushed the crumbs off his fingers before taking pictures from his DSLR.

he'll be lost.

he can't remember things.

Today is the tenth day of the month, still not close from completing his bucket list but well, I only know five of his wishes, might as well know the others.

amd read his diary heheheheㅡ

We arrived here in Osaka 5 am, it should've just been 4:45 am but there are short delays. We are now sitting in a 2nd floor cafe, window seat while witnessing the city wake up and the of course, the sunrise.

Hoshi has been a boyfriend material to me (except when he flirted with chloe-ssi), looking at him while he smiles your worries away. The way he magestically points his camera to you, capturing your inner real smile.

How can you be so perfect?

I doubt he has a good childhood.

good people have dark childhood.

and he's too perfect now.