Chap 9. Kisses on his hand

' That's not fair!!! ' 

  ' Life's never fair. ' 

  ' You know I can buy my own dinner. ' 

  ' Oh yeah? Good luck finding the money I've hidden. ' 

  Lucas curse underneath his breath and look straight at the board, signalling the end of the fiery argument while Luke who sits beside him let out a smirk of satisfaction and victorious.  

  ' The more people, the faster we get the work done. Simple as that. ' Luke tease again. The twin's were having a serious quarrel over the detention that was scheduled this Friday after school. Luke demanded that he would not cook dinner for Lucas if he wouldn't help him clean the pool with suck - face Alan. Of course, Lucas objects without a second thought but then, the horrible thought struck him like lightning. 

  I don't know how cook!!!  His mind screams and the sirens seem to go off in his head. An imaginary fire starts and the water came splashing down, trying to put it out. True it's words, Lucas couldn't even cook the simplest instant noodles without either burning himself or the kitchen up. Darn him!!!  Lucas was not happy when Luke uses ' the cooking ' to threaten him which Luke does every time when he needed Lucas's help. 

  He was the victim in the fight and yet he has to get detention too. Nope, not by his brother. Guess again. But by his pride. Just great. ' You're an idiot, you know that? ' 

  ' I know you're a dumbass. ' Luke states calmly, writing on his book while Lucas glowers at him. 

  ' Shit head. ' 

  ' Noob. ' 

  ' Stupid. ' 

  ' How about you two write a whole page of those words down? ' A creepy old man's voice was suddenly heard behind them, making them whip their heads back, their eyes widening at the sight ' M....Mr. Wi...William. ' Lucas stutters. Oops.....bad luck. Mr. William is known to be the fiercest teacher and of course, most unreasonable teacher in school and he sometimes punish student for no cause. The students all do like him eh?! 

  ' Make the two pages. ' He says before walking off. He stops just in front of the white board, inches away from it actually and turn around briskly, announcing in front of the class. ' I expect it by today as usual. ' That.....was the bomb, ladies and gentlemen. 

  The two brothers toss away their troubles of the incoming detention to the back of their heads and immediately started fumbling their bags to find papers and start taking the words down, though having trouble remembering what were the words. Mr. William clicks his tongue before clearing his throat loudly, scaring up a sleeping student whose tumbler slipped off the desk and crashed onto the floor with a clang!! Catching three students that's not paying attention in class. Seriously, what could be worse? 

  ' Owen.....  ' Mr. William's dark and deep voice echos through the class making everyone straighten their backs. What?! Out of habit. 

  It was finally yet another day of out favourite recess time. Aaron was walking down the hallway towards the cafeteria until he spots Marcus lingering around the janitor closet furtively. His face split into a charming grin and sneaks towards his friend. ' Yo, Marcus. Whatssup with you? What are you doing here? ' Marcus almost shrieks out of shock at Aaron's sudden loud voice as the boy clamps his hand onto his shoulder. Marcus quickly covers his mouth with both hands to prevent himself from screaming out like a girl.  

  The finger pressed on Marcus's lips, the death glare on his face and a middle finger pointed out was enough to signal Aaron to keep his mouth shut. Aaron nods giddily, still pleased with his actions, and made a ' why ' hand movement. His friend pointed towards the door and make a little space for him to squeeze in to watch a front row show. Aaron's curiosity got better of him as he creep towards to check what's so mysterious inside the room.