Chapter Eleven-

I ran up to my room, tears falling from my eyes making them hurt and red.

how could i let this happen, i ran my hands through my hair then locked the door breathing in and out slowly trying to calm myself down.

"im not ready, im just not ready, why can no one understand that!" I yelled as i threw a vase against a wall causing it to smash into thousands of pieces, just like my heart, just like me.

When my parents first told me i was useless because i fell off my bike at the age of seven, seven! Or when they called me stupid because i couldnt tell the time until i was ten. Or when they never congratulated me on my a's in my exams, but every other parent hung their child's certificates on their fridges, my folks used mine as beer coasters.

What a petty messed up girl.

Harry will soon see that.

"I do understand, Alexis open the door, please!" Harry yelled but his words didnt make sense as i looked down into my hands and saw the thick piece of broken vase with its sharp edges.

Harry-

"You idiot!" Niall yelled when i told him what had happened, "I lost control okay, it happens? I've just been waiting, hoping and praying for this moment for so long that it still doesnt feel real that she's here" I told Niall whilst running my hands through my hair.

"I need to see her" I told Niall as i ran up the stairs and pressed my ear against the door.

""im not ready, im just not ready, why can no one understand that!" Alexis yelled causing my heart to burn and my eyes to prick with the fear of hurting her. Here i am trying to protect her from the world, from everyone and im doing what i wanted to take away from her, i hurt her.

Suddenly a massive crash was heard followed by an outrageous scream from her causing me and Niall to jump.

"Shit" He whispered causing me to try and open the door, but it didn't budge.

"No!" I shouted.

""I do understand, Alexis open the door, please!" I yelled whilst banging on the thick wood, stopping me from seeing her, keeping us apart.

"Alexis listen to me! Open this door now, please, Alex please!" I yelled as tears started to form in my eyes, making my focus blur.

"Back off, i got this!" Niall said causing me to step away.

"If you're behind the door Alex, move!" Niall yelled as he ran downstairs and then back up with a hammer.

I let out a nervous shaky sigh and ran my hands through my hair.

"If anything has happened to her, i'll, i'll.." I started.

"Its going to be okay Harry" Niall reassured me.

He placed the hammer on the door handle, threw his arms back and then forward causing the door handle to come flying off and the door opened.

I ran into the room and collapsed by an unconscious Alexis with a pool of blood surrounding her arms.

"NO!" I screamed as tears were running down my cheeks.

"Fuck, NO, NO NO!" I cried whilst wiping away her tears. "Help me Niall, someone please help us!" I yelled at Niall, he was shouting stuff at me, but i couldn't hear him, i couldn't hear anyone.

All i could do was see the most amazing girl, broken, lying on the floor, hurt.

And it was my fault.