Chapter Twenty Three-

I got the all clear and the nurse told me my stitches would 'disolve' when i was all 'put back together'.

He barely cut me that deep so i just needed dissoluble ones. That word makes me cringe every time i hear it, Harry noticed i hated that word and now he's bullying me.

anyway, Harry had to wheel me out of the hospital in a wheel chair, Niall and Liam were moaning that they wanted to push me but Harry insisted, 'to keep me safe'.

"Please can i push now, we're nearly at the car Harry!" Niall moaned, pouting his lips, "It'd be like pushing a baby pram" Liam said dreamily causing us all to stop and stare at him, "What?" He asked and Niall ran up to him and kissed him tenderly, Harry shook his head and carried on with a massive smile on his face.

"Harry please, let me let me!" Niall moaned, i looked up at Harry and nodded my head at him. "Fine" Harry said causing Niall to jump in the air and clap his hands. He pushed me towards the car with Harry watching him intently.

"You're right Liam, this is like pushing a pram" Niall said looking towards Liam, suddenly a car horn beeped, i looked to my left and saw it make an emergency break, i screamed, knowing i couldn't run out the chair. Harry pushed Niall out the way and ran us to the car. Harry didn't say a word, the look on his face was enough to know how mad he was at Niall not paying attention.

Harry looked hurt, mad, upset and tired?

Harry picked me up gently and placed me in the front seat, he folded the chair and put it in the back, he let the lads jump in the back, i looked back at Niall and he looked shocked and upset.

"Im sorry Haz, the car came out of no where?" Niall said causing Liam to stroke his hand.

"Its oka.." I started, "No, it's not, you nearly got Alexis hurt again Niall, i knew i shouldn't of let you push her" Harry spat, slapping his hand on the steering wheel. "I said im sorry" Niall whispered, he had tears brimming in his eyes.

"Niall its okay" I said causing him to nod. "Hey, im fine" I said stroking Harry's arm, "We're fine Haz" I said causing him to smile, "What?" I asked smiling back, "You used a nickname on me, i liked it" He said causing me to smack his arm.

He was driving very slowly and carefully causing us all to laugh at him, he'd always answer back 'I can't risk Alex getting hurt again'.

We finally made it home and Harry took off our seat belts, "Niall could you pull out the wheelchair without nearly getting hit by a car?" He asked causing Niall to nod.

"Harry don't be mean" I said causing him to run his fingers through his hair.

"I was so fucking scared" He told me causing my heart to beat faster at the pained expression on his face, "I thought i'd lost you Alex, i imagined a world without you and it was terrible" He said, i held his hand and kissed his cut knuckles, "We're okay now, i promise" I said causing Harry to wipe away a few fallen tears.

"Where the fuck is Niall?" He huffed whilst getting out, leaving me alone.

My door opened to a smiling Niall, "I opened the chair by myself" He said causing me to smile, "Want help out?" He asked, i was about to say yes when Harry suggested he should help me.

"Oh, okay?" Niall said walking inside with Liam.

Harry carried me bridal style, "Maybe i should just carry you everywhere, you weigh nothing" He said smiling causing me to giggle, "Put me down" I laughed causing him to oblige, I wheeled myself in with a moaning Harry, "I don't want you straining anything"

"Harry, im moving my arms" I laughed causing him to shrug.

"I just feel like Harry is taking this all to far" We heard Niall crying to Liam, i pressed my first finger against my lips as if to say 'dont make a noise', he nodded and we both listened in.

"I know baby, he just cares a lot about Alexis and i like it, she finally has someone who cares about her, she deserves it" Liam replied causing me to smile. "He's not letting me do anything though, i wanted to lift her out and he pushed me away" Niall said, sounding hurt. I heard movement and i think Liam was hugging Niall. I wheeled in, acting oblivious to what they were saying.