Chapter Twenty Nine-

_I can feel this coming to an end guys, it should be completed in the next few chapters_

I looked at the clock seeing it read 9pm.

I furrowed my brows and decided to see where he was, my heart didn't feel full, my chest ached, something was wrong.

"Woah, where are you going?" Niall asked me as I put on my coat.

"I need to find Harry!" I told him, putting on some gloves, the air was crisp and icy cold.

"No, you're not aloud out alone!" Niall told me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why not?" Liam asked, my breath caught in my throat at my eyes widened, along with Niall's.

"Its not safe out there bubba, we don't want her getting hurt?" Niall said causing Liam to nod.

"Why don't we drive around in my car?" Liam asked and I nodded causing Niall to.

"He'll be fine anyway? He just took a quick walk to the shops" Niall told me causing me to sigh.

"Its been two hours Niall!" We all hurried out the door and into Liam's car.

We drove around for fifteen minutes, I huffed impatiently and propped my arm up on the car window resting my chin in my hand.

Suddenly I saw a pile of shopping bags leading into a dark alley.

"STOP!" I yelled, something told me be was close.

"Alexis, get back here, be careful!" Niall yelled, I walked forward, towards the alley and looked down at the bags, it had vegetables, potatoes, eggs and normal groceries.

I heard Niall gasp causing me and Liam to snap our heads in his direction.

"This is. This is the shower gel I asked Harry to get me?" Niall said, my heart started to pound as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I told you!" I whispered, "he's gone isn't he, oh god no" I cried kneeling down.

Suddenly I heard a crash noise in the alley causing all our heads to snap up in that direction.

I stood up and started to walk in, fear wasn't taking over me, the feeling of wanting Harry back was all I wanted.

Nothing else quite mattered anymore.

Just him.

"Alexis!" Liam whisper shouted.

"Shh!" I shushed them causing Niall to cling onto Liam.

When we kept going and going, I saw a sight I'd hope I'd never have to endure.

My eyes stung and blurred with tears.

Harry's body pinned up against the brick wall, blood dripping out his nose, his lip cut and one eye closed.

"No!" I yelled running up to him, there were two men, suddenly the man that wasn't holding Harry against the wall pulled out a gun causing me to stop dead in my tracks.

Harry grumbled, "no!" He tried to shout.

"Shut the fuck up curls!" The one holding Harry yelled.

"Maybe you'll know?" The one with the gun asked.

"Where is Zayn Malik?" He asked causing my eyes to widen, "I I don't know", I told him causing him to walk up to me and push me on the ground, "bullshit!" He yelled I fell with a scream.

"Please!" I begged, "let Harry go!", I cried, "he hasn't done anything wrong, Zayn wanted me okay, me!" I shouted, the guy with the gun gasped.

"You're Alexis!", he asked with a smirk, I nodded and he grabbed my body slamming me against the wall.

"Get off her you sick fuckers!" Harry spat as I tried to wriggle free.

"We're going to finish what Zayn started, what Zayn should of done" he whispered causing the tears to drip down my face.

"No, please!" I begged as he pushed me down onto my knees and started to unbuckle his jeans.

"No!" Harry cried, "no, stop, stop!" Harry screamed causing the man that had ahold of him to punch him in the stomach, "shut the fuck up!" He yelled.

"No!" I heard Liam shout, "get off her!", Liam threw his body towards the man and a huge bang sound filled my ears, the sound of death and destruction.

liam howled in pain in the floor and as I looked down, I saw my best friend lying there, tears flowing out his eyes.

"No!" I screamed and tried to crawl toward him, the man whose name I didn't know kicked me back causing my head to collide with the wall.

"Liam!" Harry and Niall yelled, Niall ran up to Liam, shaking hands and a red face.

"Bro we said no one would die!" The one who had Harry hissed over to him.

"He threw himself at me?" The man that was holding me shouted.

"Please", I begged, "you don't need to do this", I cried.

The man held my throat and dragged me up causing me to scream and cry.

"I'll ask again, where is Zayn?" He spat but as I looked into his eyes I saw guilt as be quickly looked at Liam then me.

I saw pain, suffering and hurt in his eyes.

"He's deserved it, he belongs where he is!" I spat causing him to tighten his grip on me, I choked causig Harry to scream for him to get off me.

"Where is he?" He growled.

"In hell!" Harry yelled.