Chapter Seventeen-

Suddenly, Harry ran in, after hearing Niall's shouts and pleads.

"Alex no" Harry cried, i concentrated on its sharpness the metallic blade, the coolness, the stillness, the temptation.

"Step back!" I screamed as i saw Harry's body coming closer.

"Alexis, baby, please!" Harry cried, stepping back though.

"Shh" I said admiring my wrist, then the blade.

"Alexis, love, you're so much stronger than this, you can get through this, we can get through this, together, you'll never be alone again baby" Harry said causing Niall to nod.

"You have me and Harry!" Niall spoke.

"I LOST MY BESTFRIEND!" I cried inching the knife closer.

"No you haven't!" I heard an extra voice. shocked, i looked up for the first time and saw three worried, hurt faces.

"What am i doing!" I mumbled, dropping the knife "Liam!" I yelled, he ran up to me and hugged me, "I'm so sorry!" He whispered. "Me too" I cried back. "Me too"

"Harry!" I shouted, running up to him and holding him, he hugged me back so tightly.

"We can get through this baby, i promise, you just need to trust me, please" He begged causing me to pull out of out embrace.

I studied his worried face, and brought our lips closer together.

Pulling away, he smiled and i nodded.

"Get a room" Niall yelled.

"Niall" I shouted hugging him tightly. "You scared the shit out of me" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry" I whispered back causing him to squeeze me harder.

After Harry brought me into the living room resulting in me moaning at him that i didn't need assistance, we all had cups of coffee.

""So why are you here?" Harry asked Liam causing me to punch him, "No, sorry i didn't mean it like that" Harry continued with a pained expression, like he was really trying to make an effort.

"No, its okay, i thought i'd pop by, apologize to Alexis face to face, i didn't want to throw our friendship away" Liam said causing me to smile.

"There's something you should know Liam" Harry sighed, placing his cup down.

oh no, he's going to tell him the truth, tell him it was actually himself that sent the texts and not me, this could ruin this moment. But the truth needs to come out i guess.

"Whats that then?" Liam asked, pulling Niall into his side, kissing the top of his head.

Then suddenly in that moment, seeing how happy we all were, my heart spoke ignoring my brain.

"Uh, i got drunk last night, like totally wasted and sent those texts, i'm so sorry Liam, i never meant any of that" I said causing Harry to grab my hand and squeeze it. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh?" Liam said, "you look great considering you should be hanging?" He laughed causing me to do the same.

"Well, besties for life right?" Liam asked causing me to nod "For ever and ever" I repeated.

Liam and Niall went upstairs to 'talk' leaving me and Harry alone, we walked into the kitchen whilst Harry washed up, i sat on the kitchen counter where just three weeks ago Harry kissed me.

Three weeks ago seems just like yesterday, its gone so fast.

"Why did you do that?" Harry asked causing me to stop peeling my orange and stare at him. "Sorry?" I asked and he looked down then back up.

"Why did you lie for me? Tell Liam a whole new story?" He asked and i sighed. "Because what you did was sweet, in a weird world, you was protecting me, saving me from hurting" I said causing him to nod.

"That's all iv'e ever wanted, was to see you smile and be happy for once" He said looking down.

"Harry" I said. "Why can't you see it, i am happy, happier than ive ever ever been in my whole life!" I told him, "I finally feel accepted and wanted for once" I told him causing him to smile.

I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him closer, dipping my head as at this point i was higher than him, sat on this counter i joined our lips.

"Harry" I moaned as his lips locked to my neck, this felt like nothing ive felt before.

He licked the spot and grazed his teeth along it, causing my whole body to heat.

"Harry" I said pushing on his chest, our eyes locked, his were full of passion, desire and fire, raging hot fire.

"Im ready" I whispered.